Chapter 26

Greggy

"Nasaan ba kasi tayo?" Irene asked. "Basta, don't you have trust on me?" I asked.

"Gregorio ha, hindi ko pa nakakausap si Aimee kung uuwi siya ngayong tanghali." she uttered.

"Don't worry, I already talked to her." I told her.

After a few minutes later. "We're here!" I told her. She looked around. "Intramuros? what are we doing here?" she asked.

"Wala lang, I saw kasi sa phone mo na gusto mong puntahan 'tong Intramuros but you don't have time." I replied.

"Ah yeah! Gusto ko talaga 'tong ikutin, also the Fort Santiago." she said and smiled.

"After here, we'll go there." I replied.

I intertwined our hands as we walked together. She looked at our hands first before she gave me a look and a smile.

After minutes of walking around. "Ang ganda talaga dito. Thank you, Greggy." she thanked me.

I smiled at her and caresses her hair. "I remembered Maria Clara." she added.

I chuckled. "If Ibarra have Maria Clara, I have Maria Victoria." I replied, she laughed.

"Asus. Bola ka nanaman dyan." she replied. "Of course not. Why would I? you can wear like that you know." I replied.

"Ha?" she asked. Instead of answering her. I went to the car again to get it.

"Here. Wear that". she looked at me.

"Seryoso? magmamala- Maria Clara ako dito? wag na, Greggy." she uttered.

"Bakit hindi?" I asked. "Sige na, wear that na po." she glared at me and went to a public comfort room.

When she went out, I'm mesmerized. She looked so beautiful.

"Greggy, huy! Pangit ba? magpapalit na uli talaga ako." she uttered.

"Ha? of course not! You're so beautiful kaya." I compliment. She smiled.

"I didn't know that mas maganda ka pa pala kay Maria Clara, binibini ko." I whispered.

"Omg, Greggy tigilan mo na ako sa mga pambobola mong ganyan." she uttered and laughed.

"What? it's true!" I replied.

"Ang pangit naman, ako nakaganto tapos ikaw naka-americana." she uttered.

"Because I am not the star today, you are. Choose a place na where I will take some photos of you." she smiled.

While she is walking, I took a photo of her.

"Greg, baba ka pa ng unti, yan." she's teaching me.

After a minutes later and after many takes of photos, we sat down.

Irene checked the photos. "Hala, ang gaganda. I will surely post this." she uttered, smiling.

"Tayo? ayaw mong mag picture tayong dalawa?" she asked.

"You sure?" I asked, she smiled.

While we we're taking some photos, a girl went towards us. "Uhm, hello po. I'm Dani po, and photographer po ako. Do you want po ako nalang magtake ng photos niyo?"

"Hala, thank you." Irene replied and gave her Greggy's camera.

---

"Greggy, tired na." she told me and pouted. We sat down. "Pagod na feet mo?" I asked, she shooked her head.

"No pa naman. What time na?" she asked.

"It's already 1:30, want to eat na?" I asked, she smiled, I chuckled.