Chapter 12

Greggy

Today is June 11, actually I don't know what Irene's plan for today.

"Love what's your plan for today?" I asked her. "I also don't know. I've been tired this few days, my feet is hurting" She replied.

"You want me to massage it? Come here" I told her, she smiled and walked closer to me.

"Siguraduhin mong maayos yung massage mo." She told me, looking straight at my eyes. I chuckled, "Of course! Ako pa" I said.

"Yabang mo!" We both laughed. She sat down in the bed and placed her legs at my laps.

"Smooth legs huh?" I asked and winked. She slapped my arms. "Bwisit ka!" She exclaimed, laughing.

"Ima-massage mo ba yung paa ko o titigan mo lang yung legs ko?" She added.

"Sabi ko nga, eto na oh." I replied and started to massage her feet. The door widely opened and it reveals Imee.

"Bakit?" Irene asked, "Let's eat lunch na." Imee replied that's why Irene stood up.

"Treat mo?" Irene asked, I chuckled. "Kahit kailan, ang kuripot mo." Her Ate laughed.

"Sige sige na. Kayo naman nagbayad ng ticket ko" Imee replied and closed the door again. "How's your feet po?" I asked her.

"Mild nalang" She chuckled so I nodded. She went to the bathroom to change her outfit, when she went out, she's wearing a dress

"Hindi ka ba lalamigin dyan, love?" I asked her. "I have a cardigan here, in case of lamigin ako" I nodded.

"Ready na ba kayo? Let's go na." Imee uttered so we went out of the room.

---

"I'm already full, Ate!" Irene hissed when Imee still gave her the piece of cake. "Kunyari ka pa, kakainin mo din naman" Imee replied.

"Eat nalang kasi!" Imee added. Irene looked at her deadly. "Dami kasing inorder di naman pala mauubos" Irene responsed and get the plate.

I chuckled, "Why?" Irene asked me. "Nothing, go na eat that one na." I told her so she gave me a smile.

"Kakainin din naman pala, pinatagal pa" I heard Imee whispered.

"Irene baka tumaba ka ha?" Imee teases her. Irene looked at her. "Kung apakan kita?" She asked.

"Sinabi ko lang naman" Imee replied. Irene rolled her eyes. "After this, balik na tayo?" I asked them.

"Nah, let's go to the Eiffel Tower" Irene replied. "Mamaya nalang gabi, mas maganda." Imee uttered.

"Kahit kailan, kontra ka talaga" Irene hissed, I laughed.

"Eh aano tayo pagtapos?" she added. "Ayun oh, may park banda dun" Imee pointed the park. "Baka bawal dyan" Irene replied.

"Edi try natin, tara na." Imee uttered and stood up. "Di ka pa nagbabayad, miss" Irene reminded her.

Imee chuckled, "Hindi pa ba?" Irene nodded, laughing.

"Open ba?" Irene asked, "Yes it is." I answered and intertwined Irene's hands on mine. "I love you" I whispered.

She smiled at me, "Thank you, Greggy." she whispered and leaned her head to my shoulder.

We let Imee to go somewhere else but just around this park.

"Do you have any idea kung kailan kita sasagutin?" She suddenly asked me, I looked at her.

"Yes" I replied and looked away. "Then when?" she asked again.

"If when you will be ready to let me come to your life. I don't want to rush everything." I answered..