Chapter 44

Two months had past.

Greggy

Irene is in the kitchen, baking some cookies for Sandro. I'm just watching her while smiling.

I then walked towards her and hugged her sideways. "Hi, love.." I greeted, she smiled and kissed my nose.

"Hello, why?" she asked. "Let's go to the mall po, later please?" I asked, she chuckled. "What's the matter, hmm?" she asked.

"Wala naman, I'm just tired from working. I need to regain my energy." I answered.

"Okay after this let's shower together then we will go to the mall." she answered so I kissed her lips.

Sandro have a class today so he's in school right now. Maya-maya ko pa naman siya susunduin so I just relax myself in the sofa.

Habang tumatagal, mas nag-iiba yung pakiramdam ko. I think I need another check-up.

While I am watching golf, Irene sat beside me and wrapped her arms around me. "Finish na, ikaw?" I asked, she shooked her head.

"Bina-bake ko pa, love." she answered, I nodded and kissed her forehead.

I then reached the tissue to wipe her sweat. She looked at me. "Love.." she called me. "Yes?" I asked and hugged her back.

"Are you okay? you look pale po." she uttered, I smiled. "I'm okay, love. Super okay." I answered, she chuckled.

"Sure?" she asked, I nodded. "Let's fetch Sandro together?" I asked, she smiled.

"I'll just finish baking the cookies then we're good to go." she replied, I nodded.

I am just kissing her lips from time to time. "I'll check the cookies lang, love." she said and stood up.

Nakita ko namang pababa si CJ. "Papasok ka?" I asked, he frowned.

"Ay alangan! Hindi pumapasok yung CEO eh, so ending sa COO ang bagsak ng mga trabaho." he rolled his eyes.

I laughed. "I'll double your salary." I uttered. "Aba, Gregorio dapat lang! Ilang araw kanang hindi pumapasok, puro ka landi." he hissed.

Apaka-daming sabi.

"Oh sige na, pumasok kana. Baka malate pa ang COO." I uttered, he glared at me and went out of the house.

Exactly, when Irene went out of the kitchen. "You're done na?" I asked, she nodded.

"Change kana ng clothes mo, anong oras na oh." she said so I walked towards her and kissed her cheeks first before going upstairs.

I just wore a simple shirt and a shorts and after I just get my car key and went downstairs.

"Let's go na, love." I uttered and I placed my hand in her waist.

Then I just opened her door and assisted to get in to the car.

While driving, she's just listening to the music when she saw a fruit vendor in the road.

"Love, I want mangoes." she said and tapped my shoulder. "Nakalagpas na tayo, love." I answered then she pouted and crossed her arms.

I continue driving until we arrived, I looked at Irene who's now tearing up.

"H-hey.." I uttered and lift her face up. "Why?" I asked and kissed her forehead.

"You didn't buy me mangoes!" she hissed and wiped her own tears. "But, love nakalagpas na po kasi tayo. Hindi naman pwedeng mag-u turn doon." I explained.