"Jungkook is famous?"

Mihi laughs, "Yeah, you could say that. Nah, since he's been here for around 5 years, everybody knows him."

My room was spacious. The bed was in the corner, a desk next to it. along the opposite wall was a big closet and shoe rack. I sit on the bed. "It's nice.''

''Hey, let's not unpack first. I want to show you around.''

I nod, ''Alright.''

Mihi grabs her bag, ''It's 4:00, we'll come back at 4:30 sound good?''

''Okay.''
Mihi takes out her phone, ''Hey, can I have your number?''

''Sure...''

She directs me to the school. ''So this is one of the school halls. Since there is a lot of people in campus we need to have another building. This one is the one you'll be attending with me, Kookie and Jimin, my bro.''

''Is it fun being in the same year as your sibling?''

She shakes her head, ''Heck no. He's so annoying!''

I giggle. ''Ok.''

Mihi's phone rings. ''One sec. Hello? Yeah, what's up? No. No. Really? Sure. Bye.''

I look in the distance, ''It's hot today.''

''Mm hm. Hey, wanna go to a party later at 6:00?''

I blink. ''Pardon?''

''You know, party? My brother is asking if we wanna go too. One of his friends are hosting it.''

''Is it formal?''

''Nope. Completely casual.''

''Uh... If it's okay with you...''

''Of course! Let's go get ready!'' She grabs my arm as we make our way back to our dorm.

She opens my box full of clothes. ''I don't really have that much good clothes...''

''That's fine! Me too!'' She smiles brightly.

She digs through it. ''Here.'' She hands it to me.

She picked out a striped red shirt, a black cardigan and a pair of jeans.

''Thanks.''

''No problem. I really like it's simplicity.''

The door opens and I get alarmed aloing with Mihi.

''Mihi? It's Jimin...''

Mihi's eyes widen. ''It's my bro. He didn't say he was coming early! Hurry go change Haru in the bathroom!'' She pushes me towards the door. I could hear their conversation through the door.

''You ready?'' He says

''Yeah, oppa, I got a roommate!''

''Oh really? Good for you.''

I open the door and step out. He looks in my direction and almost chokes on his water he was drinking as soon as he sees my face. I step back and instantly look for my sunglasses. Once I find them, I put them on and look at him. His expression was like he was surprised.

''W-who...'' He says

''Bro, this is Oh Haru. My roommate!'' Mihi exclaims

He wipes his mouth, ''Hi...'' He says awkwardly.

''Hi...'' I say

He points to my eyes, ''Are those... Contacts?''

Mihi slaps her brother, ''Yah! Rude!''

''No... I'm born like that.'' I fiddle with my fingernail.

He walks closer, ''Can.. I see?''

''Um...'' I take them off.

His mouth gapes open, ''Daebak...''

''Yah! Park Jimin! It isn't 'daebak'! It's pretty, isn't it?'' Mihi says

I slide on the glasses again, ''I'm sorry but this is making me feel awkward.''

''Oh. Okay. Anyways, let's go now. Its 5:30.''

''Party~'' Mihi pumps her fist.

In the elevator, I could sense him staring. ''Oh. Sorry...'' He looks elsewhere.

''It's fine, i'm used to it.'' I reply

Jimin was a bit taller than me, maybe 5 cm? He walked ahead of us. The music was loud, I could hear it from outside.

''Hey! Come in!'' A boy shouts over the speakers.

''Haru! You came!''

I turn around to see Jungkook smiling, ''I see you met Jimin. He's my roommate, funny isn't it?''

''Yes. I scared him with my eyes...''

''Oh, and how did he take it?''

''Um... Okay I guess. He choked on his water...''

He laughs, ''Wow. Don't worry. Jimin isn't a mean person. He's just... Hm... You'll get used to him don't worry. Right hyung?'' He headlocks him when Jimin passes.
''Punk! Let me go!''

Jungkook chuckles, ''C'mon. Haru, just stay with me so you won't get lost.''

I nod and just keep by his side.

I saw Mihi eating some food and Jimin dancing with some friends. Then, I just realized that I've been--- ''Jungkook, you can go. It's alright, i'll try not to get lost.''

''Huh? What do you mean?'' He says

''I-i'm keeping you from your other friends...''

He smiles at me, ''Nope. Not at all! To be honest really, it's tiring when everybody knows you and you have to say 'hi' every time. I like it when it's peaceful and quiet.''

''Oh... I was never popular. Unless if you say being known for something bad counts...''

''Haru, forget that past. You have me, Mihi and Jimin to cover you. I'm your friend~''

I giggle, ''Thank you...''

''No problem, i'm here anytime!''

We spent the whole time talking. Jungkook was an extremely nice person.

''Boo!'' Mihi jumps out of no where.

''Yah! Not only did you scare Haru, you scared me!'' Jungkook scowls at Mihi.

''Hey, guys it's late...'' Jimin walks up to us.

''Ah! Yes. Hey, Haru. Still need help unpacking?'' Jungkook asks

''I didn't unpack yet...'' I say

''Let's all go over to my place to help her unpack!'' Mihi offers

''Sure, why not.'' Jimin says

We were all in my room. ''Wah! How many snapbacks do you have!?'' Mihi gapes

''Hm?''

''Yeah, it looks like you have more than Jimin hyung!'' Jungkook points to them.

Jimin turns around when his name was mentioned, ''Huh? Wha- WOAH!''

''It's only like 20-25 hats...''

''I-i only have like half of that...'' He chuckles, ''Why do you have so much?''

''I use them to cover up my eyes.''

''About that. Don't wear your glasses. I think they're kinda cute.'' His eyes disappear when he smiles.

I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. ''You all say the same thing...''

They all shrug, "Who cares?"

It was midnight then Jungkook and Jimin went back to their dorm.

"Tired Haru? You have another long day tomorrow since it's a school day..."

I yawn, "Yeah... hey Mihi?"

"Hm?"

"T-thank you... for making me feel welcome."

Mihi giggles, "Don't worry about it! You're so cute and shy Haru."

"Oh..."

I hear her door close. I wash up and jump into bed. I didn't realize I was exhausted.