chapter 2~Starting School

Chapter Two.

Angel is already awake and in the shower before six thirty in the morning and it was seven by the time she has finished getting ready for school. She chose to wear her blue tight skinny jeans ankle socks, black converse sneakers and a nice black top with wolves on it with a nice white denim jacket she had already brushed her hair before putting her jacket on. She grabbed her bag and put everything that she needed in to it before she headed down the stairs for breakfast which she had brown toast and a bit of egg and one slice of bacon with a glass of milk. She got to the front door as Dino, Carlos and Antonio offered to drive her to school before they went off to college. As soon as she got to school she went straight to the office for her schedule and a map of the school.

She got to her first lesson which is science without a problem and her teacher Mr white looked up at her because she was two minutes late on her first lesson of her first day at a new school, which obviously didn’t make a good impression.

" Hello why don't you tell the class what your name is ?" he instructed as he gestured to the space that was clear at the front of the class.

 “ Hello my name is Angel.” She introduced herself shyly.

“ You can go and sit down now." Mr White dismissed her with a wave of his hand.

Great, she thought. The only place left was at the back near the window  which she walked to and sat herself down in the empty seat and start to write down everything she need for the lesson just to find out that she had a project. Half way through the lesson Angel flinched as there was a loud bang as the door gets slammed open by some guys who are now in trouble.

The bell signalling the next lesson rang loudly with a continuing ring as she got up to go to her next lesson which was math. Oh joy, I really hate math but any way I need all of my grades. The bell rang loudly again for her next lesson which is English that went by fast and in one more minute and it will be lunch time.

The bell rang loudly signalling lunch time as she made her way to the lunch hall grabbed a tray and got the vegetable burger with fries and her favourite drink Milk then she walked over to the only empty table in the cafeteria and these two girls came over.

“ Hello I’m Lucy and this is Alena can we sit here with you please the rest of the tables are full ?" Lucy introduced herself with a friendly smile.

“ Yes you can sit down I’m Angel it's nice to meet you both.” She smiled.

They then started to eat the food then everyone went silent when these group boy's came in not looking friendly at all and walked over to a table with what looked like the typical popular crowd. Angel  started to walk to one guy who was tall from what she could see he is around six foot two with  midnight black hair that is so black it looks like dark blue hair and brown eyes and he has tanned skin that looks like golden ( after all he is Native American ) ." That one looks like Avonaco ( Lean Bear. Cheyenne tribe.) from when she used to live in Montana and lived there until she was 8 years old then she was put in to Foster care where she was moved to Vegas then after a three days in foster care she was fostered for half a day then adopted  by Cara. He was also very strange as he always has certain group of girls around him but he didn't talk to them much.

" ANGEL WHERE ARE YOU GOING '' shouted Alena. That caused every one in the cafeteria to look at the girl's " Angel is that you we have been looking for you for years ''. Avonaco I missed you so much: Angel said to him as he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist . Oh wow I have been trying to get your attention for a few months now and the new slut comes along and takes you a way from me '' shut up Sophia you are a slut and I have known Angel all her life come on lets go Angel      '' Avonaco please come and meet my new friends '' OK Angel lead the way Are you guys coming '' yes we are says Lucas one of my best friends said." Alena, Lucy I would you both to meet my best and close friend Avonaco  "hello'' they said in unison; on the left is Alena and on the right is Lucy ;hi girls he and the rest of the boys said ; so  Angel who's is the vegetable burger left untouched? '' mine '' said Angel but I only want to drink my milk '' what do you think you are a cat Sophia said as her friends started laughing. " Actually my favourite drink is milk un like you with bottle of soda and a cheese burger with bacon are you trying to get fat Sophia, "I have a vegetable burger and fries I ate the fries but left the burger oh speaking of the burger you can eat it if you want to Avonaco '' yes please Angel.