Chapter 22🌹

"Why not do it, if someone comes to know who that girl is then what will happen? Leave it if anyone finds out who the SURYA is then, what will happen."Nivedita said smirking

"No one knows that, who is the keys, they will never know about that RATRI AND SURYA IS ONE OF THE KEYS OF THAT USELESS PROPHECY," Ragini exclaimed

 "What would happen if that RAJWANSHI'S came to know? What will happen if CHAUHAN came to know you are alive" Nivedita asked

 "Got dammit, will You shut up? don't scare me Nivedita please, there will be some way to save Ratri. She loves Ruday very much from the heart, I have seen from her. She cries every night Nivedita,

"Well, how will you save them RATRII AND SURYA, one is married, is it guaranteed that the other will not happen."

"Don't worry about that. This thing can be seen even later, no one knows anything now. I am just worried about Ratri, first of all, that Pandey is very dangerous, he is not as straight as he looks and Ratri put his nephew inside."Ragini said

"tension mat lo,main tumse yaha pe help mangne aayi, aur tumhne mujhe hi tension de diya,ratri ko kuch hua na toh main khud ko kabhi maf nahi kar paungi "Nivedita said very sadly.

"I'll take care of her, don't worry," Ragini said

"It's okay, I'm leaving now , don't know what will happen if someone has seen it. Ok bye take care " Nivedita said and leave from there to leave for her home. after leaving Nivedita Ragini also left.

Author POV:

Ragini reaches home. As soon as she goes inside the house, she sees his daughter sitting on the sofa watching her favourite cartoon show, although her daughter is 19 years old but her actions are quite childish, her daughter is very innocent in this world. His daughter's name is Surya.

She asks her" When did you come?"Surya says "I just came Aai."

"Aai, Ratri Didi has not come till it is evening, I have to meet her. Do you know how excited I am to meet her, she is so famous, I enjoy reading her cases in my college. " Surya said happily. she is a journalism student that's why Ratri famous in her college.

(ratri madam ke kisse hai hi batane wale😉😉😉😉😉)

At night, so much time passed but still, the Ratri had not come home, Ragini had started worrying about her, don't know, she was feeling very strange, but she did not pay attention and got busy with her work again.

When Ragini was cooking in the kitchen, Surya came in the kitchen and asked her, "Why hasn't sister come home till now."

"Beta, she will be busy with work, she will not come in a while, you eat food, I am just setting the dining table". Ragini said

Author POV:

At night, At Devil Club VIP room all the men like Abhay, Anay,Arav, Rahul,Shiv, and Asal are sitting there as the whole day was very troublesome of everyone , so they are enjoying very much.

Abhay was seated like a king on a seat and was having a drink. Aarav and Rahul were flirting with cool girls. Shiva and Asal were talking about their respective work. Rudra was wandering somewhere thinking about his wife.

Anay was engrossed in some thought as if something was being eaten from him, he did not want to tell everyone but he could not muster up the courage. But when Anay saw his sister in the company in the morning. He felt it would be right to tell now because now everyone is brother and friend.

Abhay looked at Anay that Anay is somewhat upset and asked Anay, to call him .but he doesn't reponse to him but Anay's attention was not on Abhay because he was lost in his thoughts. But due to Abhay's call, the attention of all the people he met went towards both of them. but again he shouts on him ,

"ANAY "Then he thoughts are broken and his attention goes towards Abhay and asked his brother,

"what bhai, did you call me?"

"Yes, Im calling for last five minutes and you are not paying attention towards me."

"Anay, I see that you are looking upset for many days. I haven't asked yet because I thought you will solve it but I am not feeling right now as if you are hiding something from me. tell me what happened". As soon as he heard this from his brother, he bowed his face down.

Anay said," Actually bhai ,I want to tell you something important ".

"what anay,tell me,is something bothering you ?"

"Actually bhai,I want to tell you that......." Just as he was about to tell, the room door swung open and a furious Trishul entered. Trishul went straight to Ruday and punched him hard and shouted furiously."

"WHERE IS RATRI DAMMIT?DID YOU KIDNAP HER .JUST TELL ME YOU SON OF.......?"

"what did I do now,DCP Trishul."Ruday said calmly 

"What did you do? where is Ratri,she is not picking a call from evening ,last time I check.I saw you checking out in the company ,so tell me where is she?"

"why Im checking her out,DCP Trishul?"Ruday said very innocent being as he is the most innocent in this world.

"Oh shut up.Ruday Rathore or I say RUDRA ." Trishul said smirking as he knows his secret 

"what do you mean Rudra ,DCP Trishul" Anay asked him because his very confused now ,first his sister is kidnapped and second his friend are accused of kidnapping his sister. as they all don't know about her but he know about her as his sister.

"why don't you ask your friend , Mr.Singhania about all this and ask also where is my officer?" Trishul shouted.

"Ruday,can you please tell,what is happening here ?"Abhay said now because of all of this he is now started to frustrated.

"I don't know anything about her,Trishul I saw her today after many years," Ruday said

"Achha,AAj dekha usse,toh wo aaj hi kidnapped hogayi khud ki BIWI KO BHI NAHI CHHODA TUNE,USSE BHI GAYAB KARWA DIYA (You didn't even leave your wife, you made her disappear too.") Trishul taunted him.

"What do mean WIFE,DCP Trishul?" Anay asked him shocked.

"Yes,wife, oh, you all don't know his little secret that he is married. "Trisshul said to all of them. Anay turned toward Ruday and punched him on  his jaw. and asked him

"Is he saying correct Ruday?"

"YES, SHE IS MY WIFE," Ruday said. and got punched but Anay didn't punch him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYZ TELL ME  HOW'S TODAYS CHAPTER