Chapter 17🌹

RATRI POV:

One week happen for that robb case but that case stuck in my head because after left from that manager house, we arrested him ,but reaching through custody he was dead .It's impossible because when we arrest him he was alive .But after his postmortem ,report said that he dead because heart attack. common man how this possible but there no one is listening and guess what case closed as open and shut case .he rob the jewelry but he got heart attack so case is closed.

lets' go ,just sitting here ,my work is not going to be completed so I'm going to headquarters. After reaching there what I saw is all are running here and there.ok let's ask trishul what's happening.

I enter his cabin without knocking, what ,common Im not doing that ,I saw him sitting comfortably on his sit ,so I ask what is happening outside

"hello , no hi hello ,direct on point ,not bad madam"

"Hellooooooo,Trishul sir ,what is happening outside "I asked sarcastically

"oye ,please Itna bhi nahi bolna tha ,please itna shehad tere se expect nahi karta main "he said making face

"Toh ,bata bhi de ,ho kya raha hai"

"Nothing.just casual checking"

"what 's that?"

"Areyy ,In every year ,one committee is coming to check for just routine check"

"Ohh.ohk, So there any case now"

"Not NOW, but mujhe ye puchna tha ki tujhe jis kamm keliye yaha bulaya uska kuch hua abhi tak. "

"Nahi, abhi tak all clear . but mujhe ye puchna tha ki that robbery case ,kuch mila kya tumhe ,kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi ,any clue ,I know case is closed but my gut feeling tell me there is something more,aisa hi koi heart attack se nahi marta "

"Yes,you are right,because after the manager is dead is disclosed I get the order from upper to closed the case immediately.they don't even do me to touch me his laptop and cell phone but before that I actually I already recover data in this pendrive"he said smirking and attaching this pendrive to his laptop.

"Are you serious,you broke the rule"I exclaimed shockingly

"shut up ,itna drama mat kar ,abhi jab main inform karne hi wala tha tabhi un hone bola just closed the cases ,and don't need to check his belonging but my instinct turn on and you know after that what happen and we are sitting with this."he said making faces

"ohk ,chalo dekhte hai kya hai "I said laughing .

we check his laptop like 3 hours but we don't get anything but after that I saw one folder as name is " MY" I check this folder but we got only symbol ,It's just logo of something that we don't know ,

we check his laptop like 3 hours but we don't get anything but after that I saw one folder as name is " MY" I check this folder but we got only symbol ,It's just logo of something that we don't know  ,

what is this ,I mean its very weird.ye hai kya  I asked trishul

"mujhe kaise pata hoga ,tere samne hi toh khola maine ye"

"but ye kuch kiska toh bhi logo or symbol lag traha hai but what that "RRSCK"

"ohk ,lets do some reaserch on this ,"

"oh my god ,see time ratt ke 9 bajj rahe hai aur hum abhi bhi ye logo ka L bhi nahi nikale hai " I said trishul watching time in my hand watch .

"Lets go ,kal dekhenge ohk"

After reaching home and feeling a persistent sense of being watched, I dismissed the feeling as mere paranoia. Mumbai had an energy that amplified this sensation, making me feel like I was constantly under observation. There were times when I'd sit and feel like someone was right there, watching every little move, but I lacked the courage to open my eyes and check. With these unsettling thoughts in my mind, I finally reached my place.

Throwing my bag onto the sofa, I ambled to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. The cool, clear liquid was refreshing against the backdrop of my anxious thoughts. I gulped it down and made my way to my room to freshen up with a quick shower.

After a rejuvenating shower, I decided to prepare a simple meal for myself. Cooking always felt like a soothing ritual, a respite from the intensity of the day. With a plate of food in hand, I retreated to the living room and sprawled on the couch. Netflix was my go-to companion after a long day of work.

As the 'Vampire Diaries' loaded on the screen, I couldn't help but smile at the irony. It was a guilty pleasure, especially considering my line of work. I found solace in the gripping supernatural drama as it offered a diversion from the realities of my job. The intertwining relationships and supernatural conflicts were oddly calming, allowing my mind to wander from the stresses and unknown fears that haunted me.

Each episode provided a much-needed escape from the world of criminals, investigations, and the unsettling feeling of being surveilled. It was a rare chance to switch off, relax, and let myself get lost in the fictional world, even if just for a little while.The cozy warmth of the living room, the flickering light from the TV, and the comfort of my favorite series were a brief sanctuary amid the tiring routine of being an officer.

 The outside world, with all its uncertainties and the ever-present feeling of being observed, temporarily dissolved as I sank into the captivating drama on the screen.For those few hours, it was just me and the characters on the TV screen, a welcome escape from the weight of reality that followed me home from work every day. The sound of dialogue and the plot twists slowly pulled me into a different world, one where my thoughts were not occupied with work, safety, and the lurking feeling of being watched. It was a rare moment of solace that I cherished whenever I could find it.

to be continued........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is this symbol?

please comment and follow