||Chapter 9🌹||

-----------------DOUBLE UPDATE 😉🌹---------------------------------------

Ratri POV:

Who let the dogs out?

Who, who, who, who, who?

Who let the dogs out?

Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?

The familiar, catchy tune of "Who Let the Dogs Out" had rudely disrupted Ratri's morning tranquility. She groaned and lamented the intrusion as she reached out to silence her alarm clock. It was a bear alarm, as she affectionately referred to it, and it had startled her awake at the ungodly hour of 7 a.m. It was not the gentle start she had hoped for on her first day of duty in Mumbai.

As she wrestled with her grogginess and disbelief that she had to be awake so early, she reminded herself of the day's significance. Today marked the beginning of her duties in Mumbai, and her boss, who also happened to be her best friend, was known to be quite strict when it came to work. Ratri had affectionately nicknamed him "Hitler" due to his no-nonsense attitude on the job.

Her phone began to ring, its shrill tone penetrating her drowsiness.

"Ugh, who the hell is calling me at this hour?" she grumbled to herself.

She fumbled for her phone and squinted at the screen to see the caller's name – it was her best friend, her "Hitler" boss.

She begrudgingly answered the call with a less than cheerful, 

"Hello."

"What hello, why are you sounding like you're tipsy?" her boss inquired, sounding unusually urgent.

Ratri rolled her eyes, even though he couldn't see her.

 "Shut up, you idiot. I just woke up. Why are you calling me now?"

"It's urgent," he replied with an edge of seriousness in his voice. 

"Wake up, you idiot, and come to the office. It's urgent."

"Okay, I'm coming in an hour," Ratri grumbled before abruptly ending the call.

With her morning routine now hastily executed, Ratri made her way to the office. She couldn't help but feel curious about the unexpected urgency in her boss's voice. She knew that Trishul, her best friend in both personal and professional realms, wasn't one to exaggerate unless there was a genuinely pressing matter at hand.

As she entered the office, she couldn't shake the feeling that something significant had occurred. Ratri braced herself for whatever awaited her, knowing that her first day on duty in Mumbai was not going to be as peaceful and straightforward as she had hoped. With determination and a hint of apprehension, she set off to find out what had stirred her best friend and boss to call her in so urgently.

Author POV:

In a spacious bedroom, the first rays of morning light began to creep through the curtains. The room was bathed in a soft, golden glow as the sun slowly rose. In the center of the room, a man lay on a large, comfortable bed, partially covered by a thin blanket that concealed his bare torso. He appeared to be in the midst of a peaceful slumber.

As the room began to brighten with the morning sun, a woman entered. She was dressed in a simple, elegant saree, and her warm presence filled the room. With gentle grace, she approached the window and drew back the curtains, allowing the daylight to spill into the room. Her eyes fell on the sleeping man, and she spoke softly, "Wake up, my kid. It's already morning."

The man stirred, slowly awakening from his dreams. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked up to see the lady who had addressed him. With a groggy yet affectionate smile, he acknowledged her and swung his legs out of bed, preparing to start his day.

He made his way to the washroom, leaving the lady alone in the bedroom. As he glanced at his reflection in the bathroom mirror, he noticed a locket hanging around his neck. It bore the letter "R," and a wave of longing washed over him. He muttered to himself, "Why are you not in my life, Ratri? Why?"

With that thought lingering in his mind, he proceeded to freshen up for the day ahead. The unanswered questions about his past and the locket weighed heavily on him, but he pushed them aside, as he had done countless times before.

Meanwhile, the lady descended the stairs and made her way to the kitchen. She was a woman of grace and poise, and her name was Nivedita Rathore. She had a deep sense of responsibility for the household, knowing that even a slight delay in breakfast could disrupt the routine of the servants and her family. With practiced efficiency, she began preparing breakfast.

That lady come downstair and went to kitchen to see a preparation of break fast, she know all the man in this house ,if few minutes will be late for breakfast ,it will be disaster for her and servant in this house. So she picked up all the dishes and went toward the dining table .After some time , three man's came to the dining table and seat and started to eat their breakfast silently .

one of the man said" Nivi ,I will come late ,today, OK". Yes she is the Nivedita Rathore and man is Amay Rathore,her husband.He gets up and leaves from there.Nivedita turn to her sons to see they are silently eating there breakfast. She knows they will not say anything, it's just a normal thing for her as they don't pay any attention to her. She said to her younger son "Kya tum jaldi aa jaoge Shiv beta ,hame aaj singhania house jana hai '' as she knows her elder son doesn't respond so she asks her younger one.

"Yes, mom I will come home soon as I don't have any emergency, Only few round in hospital ,so I will come back soon, OK mom bye. he get up and leaves to hospital. She turn to his elder one Ruday and want to say something but she didn't dare and get up and leaves from there.

He sees his mother went from there but does not say anything and leaves to his office. Its daily routine for Rathore family.

Nivedita POV:

Mujhe pata hai mera beta, mera ruday kabhi kuch nahi bolega. par ab main thak gayi hoo. Jo maine kiya wo galat kiya gusse main kiya .par mujhe meri galati ka ehsaas ho gaya tha baad main .par main nahi chahti ki ek massom ladki ki balli chade in sab hewano ke haato.Iss liye main kabhi nahi bataungi ki wo kaha hai ,maine hi usse apne pariwaar se dur kiya , mujhe pata hai maine galat kiya ,par main nahi chahti ki wo bacchi yaha aaye .inn sab hewaano ke bich aanese achha hai wo annatho ki zindagi gujare.(I know my son will never say anything to me but now I am tired.I did in anger and jealousy , I know I made a mistake, but I don't want that girl to come here. It's good to be in the midst of all these monsters. But I don't want a naive girl's earrings to be used by all these bastards. So I'll never tell you all where she is. I took her away from my family. I know I made a mistake ,But i don't want that girl to come here. It's good to be in the midst of all these monsters)

I will never tell you all where my Ratri is .I will not utter a single word about her, I know who is my brothers .They are Mafia's. I  know she is daughter of my elder brother but I will not tell anything about her, Wherever she is, she is safe there.

To be continued......................dosto....😉😉--

-------------------*************************----------------------------

Please vote and comment......

Aur batao kaisa laga reveal ?.......