Chapter 21🌹

In this conference room, many men are sitting there in a meeting. In the middle of the meeting, all of a sudden the door opened and a lady and a man came inside and look for that man and said

"Sorry to disturb you gentlemen but we want this both men, can you all please cooperate with us "Ratri said and point out towards both men.

"Ratri, "one of the men said looking towards her.

"Hello to you too again Mr Pandey," Ratri said sarcastically to that politician

"Hello to you again ACP Ratri," Mr.Pandey said smirking at her 

"Can you come with us, with your so-called nephew?" Ratri said monotonously to him as she done with him.

"I'm in an important meeting, so can you please wait for it."Mr.Pandey said that. this meeting is important for him.

Ever since she entered this conference room, her focus was only on Pandey and his nephew, but when she turned back, she saw every man sitting there, but her eyes stopped on one person, as soon as she saw him, her eyes filled with tears. And that man was also looking at him with the same emotion, but she could not understand what he was doing there.

Her attention was broken as soon as Trishul put a hand on Her shoulder. and said to Mr pandey,

"Ok ,you can continue with meeting but your nephew we want to ask some question now,Now means NOW."trishul pressure 'Now' as he want to said to him don't to dare to stop now.

But ratri still looking at Ruday ,yes he is Ruday ,but still she can not to that as she turn towards exit door as can't stand there infront of him.she exits the conference room as thinking what is there as hell she doesn't know him because he is in singhania's company as sitting like king as he own it.

Her attention broken as trishul come with rahul ,mr.pandey nephew .she calm down herself and walk towards them and said to rahul ,"this is the warrant of your name as you kidnapped a girl ,so come with us" .

"Chal be ,ab tak sharif se bol rahe he apne pe aagaye na toh ghasit kar leke jayenge,chal"(Come on, till now we are speaking politely, if she comes on herself then she will be dragged away.)Trishul said .

"Madam you have got some wrong news, I have not done anything. "Rahul said pleading 

"Ok,but we have to  arrest you because we have warrant .come on lets go."Trishul said .

Trishul held His hand and brought his out of the company and made his sit in the car. Suddenly the lights started flashing, Trishul saw that many people were taking photographs and asked why Rahul was being taken.

Oh god media yaha pe kaise aayi  as trishul still thinking his gaze turned to the Ratri who smirking looking towards rahul .OH MY GOD ye iska kara dhara hai ,god what vixin friend I got .I walk towards her and asked 

"Why did you call the media, because of this, the matter will go on for a long time, Ratri, Singhania's will also be involved in this matter because we have picked up this Rahul from their company." trishul asked worridly

"That's what I want, we haven't found any evidence against singhania and rathore  yet, right  but look what I have found against this Pandey," said looking at the phone as trishul look in phone ,his eyes pop out as he saw a ghost and asked to ratri.

"You must be kidding, Ratri, it will bring earthquake in Pandey's life." trishul said laughing .

"Sir ,Sir, the person in the photo is Pandey ji and the one with him is known as ARM's Dealer's right sir .is the information right sir ".one reporter asked us .

"Yes,your information is right but as you all can see we only got photo ,it may be morph so we can not say anything but,ya we can give information about pandey's nephew as you can see he alredy arrested as you all alredy get information about this also .we can say this We can tell only this much, the rest will be known after the investigation." Ratri said to all reporters.

And went from there towards the car where Rahul was already sitting. After some time they reached the station, got Rahul out of the car and sent him inside the jail. Ratri and Trishul go to his cabin to discuss the case .

When Pandey came to know all this, he came out of the company of Singhanias and again the media started asking him questions. Somehow he got out of there and left in the car.

Author POV:

In a coffee cafe, a lady wearing a flower print saree and wearing a diamond bracelet was drinking coffee, it seemed that she was waiting for someone because there were three to four cups already on her table.

A lady got down from the auto and goes towards the same cafe, as soon as she goes inside, she looks for someone, after that she sees the person whom she has come to meet.As soon as that lady was seen by her, an anger starts rising inside her, she goes and sits near the table.

"Why don't you let that girl live peacefully, how much she is suffering, you snatched her family, then snatched her husband, what do you want now, now leave her in her condition. As soon as that lady came, she shouting on that lady "

"Snatched means what Ragini, I agree that I have made a mistake but I did not know that my son also liked the girl whom I snatched from my brother, his daughter but when I came to know then I realized my mistake but till then I  was late."

"What a strange thing, Nivedita, the girl whom you orphaned in childhood, your son used to love that girl, but you took away that happiness from that child and here you are showing me attitude, are you not ashamed, how many lives have been wasted. You have done it, if you visit me to count your mistakes, then how many years will it take, you have committed so many sins. But what can you say now, tell me why you have called me here"

"I just come here to ask for your help ",

"what type of help ?"

"usse yaha se kahi dur bhej do Ragini"

As Nivedita said,Ragini laughed loudly,and said

"Send her away from here,No way Nivedita,I will not send her away from here. You have to pay for your did, I m no one to ask her to go away.If you want to atone, then the opportunity has just come, what you did to me, don't do to that girl, don't make another Ragini, if you have some shame left."

"Have you gone mad Ragini, I want to save her here and you want to push her into the well, you don't know who that girl is. you idiot.

"Nivedita, why are you talking about what happened years ago."

"Why not do it, if someone comes to know who that girl is then what will happen? Leave it if anyone  finds out who   the SURYA  is then, what will happen."Nivedita said smirking

"No one knows that ,who is the keys, they will never know about that RATRI AND SURYA IS ONE OF THE KEYS OF THAT USELESS PROPHECY."