|Albert James Moriarty| Chosen Family

A/N: I'll be following the manga plot point (Lady Moriarty joining in with framing William and Louis)

Requested By: ninalo5583 and FireBlade123

Tag/s: Continuation of "Unexpected Family Reunion" and "A Mother's Love", Mother!Reader, Angst-ish with a Happy Ending, Long-ish (1.5k words)

Warning/s: Murder, Death, Profanity

Song: "Maddie's Lullaby" from Back to the Outback

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(L/N): Your Last Name

2nd Person's POV

"Whoops!" Lady Moriarty exclaimed as she threw tea onto your face, now holding the teapot above your head.

"Clumsy me..." she chuckled, shaking the pot as the last drop land on your head.

You took a deep breath and put on your best smile, surprising the countess.

"Apologies, my lady. I seem to have forgotten to boil the water," you confessed, shocking her as you took the teapot.

"I'll prepare another batch," you excused as you left the room, seeing Lady Moriarty ball for fists and grit her teeth.

As you walked down the hallway, you heard Lady Moriarty scream, followed by glass shattering and various things breaking.

You sighed as you wiped your face, tea still dripping from your body.

'William sure is something else...' you chuckled, quietly thanking the boy as you walked into your room, seeing William and Louis already inside.

"Are you all right?" Louis asked as he approached you, seeing your drenched clothes.

"I'm okay, don't worry," you reassured, patting his head and smiling at William.

"She reacted just as you predicted," you informed, making him smile.

"Then we will proceed as planned."

"What the bloody hell are you doing here!?" Simon asked as he entered the kitchen, glaring at you.

"Preparing tea," you innocently answered as you put the last sugar cube in the cup, stirring the tea.

"You were supposed to be with Lady Moriarty,"

"And I was. Until Lord Moriarty came in and asked for a cup of his own,"

Simon sighed as he pushed you away, grabbing the cup.

"Go clean the basement. You're causing enough trouble as it is," Simon muttered as he left, making you smile as you waved goodbye.

"Will do!" you reassured, hiding the pouch of drugs behind you as you kept your smile.

"Is that her...?"

"It must be..."

"How shameless of her to show up here again... Let alone show her face..."

You heard the other helpers gossip around you, making you sigh internally.

You turned to them and smiled, catching them by surprise.

"May I help you?"

"N-No, don't mind us..." a maid muttered as they walked away, giggling to themselves.

You rolled your eyes as you walked down to the basement.

'Simon's influence sure is something...' you thought as you opened the lights.