A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1

Start from the beginning

Gasper: "A magic circle?"

Rias: "Astaroth." Y/N hears Rias whispering making him grit his teeth.

Runeas: "Why now?" Diodora teleports inside the club room.

Diodora: "Good day, everyone. I am Diodora Astaroth."

Rias is now sitting in the right couch while Diodora is sitting in the left couch. Everyone else is standing behind Rias. Akeno walks up to the table to place a cup of tea. Y/N wraps his around Asia for Diodora to see this.

Diodora: "Allow me to get straight to the point. I would like to trade Bishops."

Gasper: "No! Does he mean me!?" Gasper squirms in place.

Issei: "No, of course not." Issei lightly punches Gasper's head.

Rias: "You desire to take Asia, I presume?"

Diodora: "You are quick on the uptake. It'll be a reasonable trade." Diodora summons two small magic circles to project his peerage members he is offering.

Diodora: "After all I'm offering..."

Rias: "Sorry, I have no interest in trading." Rias holds her hand to stop Diodora.

Rias: "Asia is a valuable devil in my peerage. I also think of her as my little sister."

Runeas: "She's a precious member." Runeas pulls Asia out of Y/N's arm to hold her and pet her head.

Asia: "President...Neas..."

Diodora: "I never heard that Rias had a younger sister."

Runeas: "I like to keep my privacy."

Diodora: "Not even birth logs?"

Runeas: "Very private. I didn't know the Astaroth family was so nosy." Runeas glares at Astaroth for everyone to feel Runeas' magic power. Diodora's eyes widen after feeling her power.

Y/N: "This power it's like Sir Zechs...no wait her is stronger!" Woz leans forward to hold onto the couch.

Woz: "Even I can feel her magic!? If everyone has magic sensory abilities then mine are untrained that's why I feel nauseous." Mikoto uses the wall to hold himself up.

Woz: "Even Mikoto can feel this. If we were in our rider forms this wouldn't effect us."

Runeas: "I suggest you stop poking your nose where it doesn't belong."

Rias: "Neas, please stop you're causing trouble for our friends." Runeas looks at Woz and Mikoto.

Runeas: "Apologies." Runeas stops releasing her magic power.

Diodora: "I...see why now. Many devils would want your sister. Marriage or in their peerage."

Rias: "Trying to obtain the women you proposed to through a trade...Do you know how to court someone?" Y/N sense a small surge coming from Rias.

Y/N: "Uh oh...Rias is not happy, she's about to blow a fuse...*Sigh* Her favorite ice cream it is." Rias stares at Diodora for him to do the same.

Diodora: "I understand. I will return for today, but I will not give up." Diodora stands up to walk up to Asia to take her hand and kneel.

Diodora: "Our meeting and our reunion were fate. Even if everything in this world gets in our way, I will overcome all of those obstacles. I love you, Asia." Y/N grabs Diodora's shoulder to pull up and tossing him back.

Y/N: "I warned you once yet it's seems you can't hear. I won't repeat myself a third time...Don't touch my women."

Diodora: "How dare you touch me!"