The Hopkins and The Dog

"Such a delicate body. . . A silhouette the most dainty. . . A body simply. . . divine. . . !"

It came to a shock to you at first, seeing a human so excited upon seeing you. It challenged your own excitement of seeing humans! This Nina Hopkins woman was so very lovely. She greeted you with quite the hug!

This was the type of greeting you were accustomed to nearly your whole life! A love-filled embrace that made you feel snug, where it felt as if two puzzle pieces were being put together! You loved the hug she gave you. You could feel her admiration for you, and you thought it was very kind.

Ciel did not.

"Oh, lord earl! How long have you kept this adorable little thing hidden from me?" Nina exclaimed in delight, coddling you with your face pushed deeply into her chest.

"Let him go! You'll suffocate him before he even gets measured!"

Nina Hopkins released you and instead held your face. She pampered you with affection, her cheeks adorning a light blush.

Nina Hopkins was a woman of regular height who sported brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair was placed into a neat side ponytail, which was shaped into one large curl. She had a pair of glasses resting on just the tip of her nose. Her body was curvaceous, and she showed this off by having her cleavage and legs exposed. You, of course, did not know how strange this woman's attire was, so you could not understand how she could be seen as being inappropriate.

Nina jokingly whined to Ciel, "But my lord, I simply cannot help myself. Such a cute little boy with a cute little face! Like a tiny doll, or even more so, an angel!"

You held your hands over her own, allowing yourself to lean into her hold. You hadn't seemed to mind your face just moments ago being in between her breasts.

Your face was pink from appreciation. It was so nice to be loved.

You let out sweet chirps of laughter as you told her, "I am an angel!"

She, not knowing you were being literal, cooed to you with a kissy face. She squished your cheeks, making you form your own kissy face.

"That's right you are, my little angel. Such a cute angel, you are!"

Both Ciel and Sebastian watched in mild discomfort at the scene in front of them. The two of you were so. . . touchy.

Well, at least you found someone who was nearly as affectionate as you were. . . ?

Sebastian cleared his voice for attention and spoke aloud, "Greetings, Miss Hopkins. We have come today to-"

"Not now, hard-head." Nina darkly told him, not bothering to turn to his direction.

She let go of your face and instead took a gentle hold of your hands, giving them a tight squeeze. She smiled innocently at you, asking, "Now, what can I do for you today, angel?"

Your smile became brighter as you swung your hands with hers.

"Ciel was the one who was so kind to bring me here, so I think you should ask him!"

She gave you a joyful nod before turning to Ciel.

"Then, what gives me the great privilege of seeing you and your little friend today, lord earl?"

Ciel relaxed, relieved at how the strange overly-affectionate display finally ended, and explained, "I have come here with my acquaintance for you to fix him a wardrobe. He isn't particularly from this area, so he has no clothes well suited for Britain's atmosphere."

Nina held a hand to her chin in thought, resting the other on your shoulder.

"I see, now!" She replied. "Do tell me, where are you from?"