Blood and Blush

Grell's jaw dropped as she screamed from shock.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU- YOU LITTLE-" she yelled, stabbing the ground with her heels. "YOU PRETTY BOY!"

She blushed, slapping a hand over her mouth.

"B-bloody hell! You know what I meant!"

You scowled at her with an equal blush, charging towards her with speed.

Your sword nearly plunged into her but missed as it went just besides her stomach.

She took this opportunity to kick you on your side as she spewed curses at you. Though she gasped as you grabbed her leg just before it could land a hit on you and pulled it towards you, causing her to fall into her back as she yelled out one last curse, letting go of her scythe in the process.

You hurriedly kicked it away.

Behind the drawl between you two, Sebastian placed his coat onto Ciel, telling him a quick, "Please do not allow yourself to catch a cold. I will prepare some hot milk when we have returned to the town house, and I shall sweeten it with honey or brandy or something of that sort."

Grell, on the floor, kicked at your legs.

You grunted as you tripped harshly onto the rained-on floor. Your pajama shirt was drenched in the rain, and now covered in the dirt of the floor. Grell quickly ran to regain her scythe.

She sneered, "You nearly messed up my makeup, you brat! And in front of my Bassy, nonetheless! And don't think I'm going to let you go running home, just like that!" She added to Sebastian, charging past you and towards the two. "Little death scythe and I here are both full of soooo much pent-up energy these days 'cos our quary has been much too easy to HUNT!"

You got back on your feet just as she sliced the stone ground, easily chopping through it. Sebastian shoved Ciel to the side, separating him from the fight.

"I much prefer doing the chasing myself to being chased, Sebastian Darling~! So let's ignore that brat and have a marvelous round of tag, SHALL WE?!"

Your hold on the sword tightened as you yelled at her, "You can't just leave a fight you wanted to have!"

She ignored you with a frown as she began slicing away at Sebastian, who somewhat dodged her. One could tell he was struggling avoid such fast and reckless attacks. Grell was unpredictable, and so were her attacks.

"I have asked you before to refrain from uttering such vile drivel!"

Sebastian jumped back to create space between them as Grell flirtatiously expresssed, "Don't be like that! You'll get hooked on my little one, once you've had a taste! I'm SURE!"

She forcefully jumped towards him as he yanked a street lamp from the ground, using it to shield himself from Grell's roaring chainsaw.

"You don't look it, but you're pretty powerful, Sebastian Darling!"

You franticly sprinted towards the two, telling Ciel a short, "B-be careful!"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" You yelled to Sebastian.

Grell forced her chainsaw further into the street lamp, as she informed Sebastian, "THE REAL SHOW BEGINS, NOW! This death scythe can cut through that light, like a TWIG!"

Sebastian was unable to back away in time as the street light was cut in two.

Grell laughed cheerfully as she managed to get a gash on Sebastian's arm, blood spewing from it.

Sebastian watched in disbelief as his blood transformed into film, his memories within them.

"How was it then, hm~? The pain you felt must have been dramatic, no?" She asked, licking her lips lustfully. "That just now was a little talent we reapers have called-"