"You are so hot, and smell so~ Sexy" you mumble while giggling here and there as you keep smelling his neck area, and it sends the shiver down his spine.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" again you mumble putting your forehead together with him,

He laughs so hard that finally he is responding to the things that happen and thinking he might just need to enjoy the moment.

"But I am married," He finally answered

"With who?" you sulking

"With you!" he answer

"Me? Nooooo~~" you answer with along laugh

"Are you single?" he is asking with a silly smile on his face

"Me?" you ask, putting both of you hand on his shoulder

"I don't know," you answer

"How come you don't know?"

"Well, you know, I have this man right~~ he is well, he smells amaaaaaaaaiiizzziiiiiiing, his hair is so cute in the morning, he is breathtakingly good looking, and you know what?"

"What?"

"I was falling for him~~, buttttt~~"

"But?"

"But he is someone else's husband," you sulked and put your head on his shoulder now, as it kept spinning non stop.

"Don't you marry him anyway?"

"I Did! OMG, I'm just so desperate! I'm just-" you are just catch up in your breath,

"I hope my sister will have the best education with me selling myself like a slave," you mumble, "She treated me like a stranger after my mom died, and..."

Taehyung is silent listening to whatever you are saying.

"And you know! His wife! She called me ugly!" you are rocking your body back and forward while Taehyung holds your body so hard that you literally almost bump your head to the coffee table.

"OMG Y/N Calm down will you?" he was shocked.

"Oh... you call my name, for the first time" you mentioned and chucked up with a sadness

"Alright sir, I just might need to sleep right now," you are rumbling your words, and Taehyung is busy catching you with no balance on your body as your head spinning due to all the alcohol, the anger, the sadness which just comes together at one time.

"Thank you so much for listening to all the bullshit that I have been saying," you give the best smile, and put your lips on his lips fast, so fast, that Taehyung catches off guard that he is now looking straight into your eyes.

"You started it," Taehyung hiss under his breath and put his lips on yours hard, but since you are just in alcohol situation, now you just replying to whatever he did, your lips match what he has, too matching that he is now visiting the cloud nine, he is hype, he is just too ready for this and he is looking forward to whatever will happen now.

He hold your body strong, and stands up bringing your body with him as he walk to the bedroom while kissing you slowly, he put your body on the bed and climb on top of you, and you are just too confuse and to arouse and starting to get sober, and in another minute you are freaking out as you realize what have you done, our eyes catch his body on top of yours and too ready for his actions, and you are in messy state of mind.

Taehyung catch the glimpse of your eyes that he realize you are now sober enough to catch the surrounding, he close the distance between you and him and smirk and just put his lips on your neck and move to his side of the bed, and tug himself under the blanket leaving you with a blank expression and you just holding your head trying to remember what has been happen about 1 hour ago which is now too blur to remember.