Mother.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

5 years later*

"Dannie, food is ready!"

"Coming!" The person she was talking to was her mother.

After Dannie took her father's life, it became just her and her mother. Her mother didn't care about her father's death as he was abusive.

"How was work?" Her mother looks at her as she puts food inside her mouth.

"It was okay, the kids are become more hectic though." She giggles.

"Kids will never change." She giggles with her.

Dannie studied abroad in the U.S and graduated with an education degree and became a primary school teacher back in the Uk. She didn't move out as she wanted to be with her mother. She felt that being with her was the best decision she ever made.

"Mother, next time, I'll cook you something nice and warm!" She smiles.

"My baby, you've grown so much!" She laughs and smiles at her.

"Yeah, I can't believe it myself too." She giggles.

Dannie glanced at her shoulder as she witnessed a portrait of her and Ella together.

"Still miss her?" Her mother stops eating and puts down her fork.

"H-huh? O-oh Yh..."

"You know, I once lost my best friend too, on a car accident. We were drunk and the driver had drank too. Back then, we were too innocent and I wish I knew the consequences before. I was the only one to survive and that was the most heart breaking thing."

"I didn't know about this..."

"Yeah, I've been keeping it to myself. Every time I think about it, it just makes me... tear up, you know?"

"Mother..." Danielle gets up and walks towards her mother to give her a hug as she starts to cry.

"It's okay Dannie, I'm okay." She said to her while hugging her tight and lets out a tear down Dannie's shoulder.

The end

Thank you so much guys for reading all the way to the end, I really appreciate it. So how did you guys like this book? Was it too cliché and not to your liking? I'm sorry if it was as I wanted to try something new. I really hope you enjoyed reading this because I put love into this book and it took a long time. Hope you guys are looking forward to my future books! See you soon! :)

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***