Tiebreaker.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

"Mike." She was so glad it wasn't her friend's name. Mike is just a random dude in the class. She didn't want to suffer like Jamie did several times.

"I accept." Mike was overconfident. He felt the win in his blood.

Ella was kinda freaked out about how he looked at her but still acted like nothing happened.

"Since you're injured Ella, you and Mike will play a different game comparing to others. What you have to do is simply play Rock Paper Scissors. Best out of 3, who ever loses dies." The man smiles.

He left everyone confused. Rock Paper Scissors? I mean c'mon.

"What?" She scoffs frustrated. "You kissing right?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding?" He gives her the death stare.

She looked away immediately and looked back at Mike. "Best outta 3... that shouldn't be too hard." She whispers.

                  "Let the game begin!"

***

Ella took a deep breath in and out and proceeds to get ready. She placed her right fist hand on top of her left hand palm. And mike does the same.

First round has begun. They both shout "Rock Paper Scissors shoot!"
And whip out their hand with a shape.
Ella shows scissors, Mike shows rock.
Mike wins.

"Mike 1 Ella 0!"-West

Ella was surprised and a bit intimidating. She looks around and sees her friends cheering her on and chanting her name loudly. She smiles and continues to play.

"Ella! Ella! Ella!" -Dannie, Jamie
"You can do this!" -Rue

Second round has begun. They both prepare their hands and proceed to play.
They both shout "Rock Paper Scissors shoot!"
And whip out their hand with a shape.
Ella shows paper, Mike shows rock.
Ella wins.

"Mike 1, Ella 1!" -West

"Last round..." Ella says as she realises that this could be the end of her life. This was a life or death situation depending on the shape she shows. She was terrified to even play.

"Ella... please don't leave us and win for us!" Dannie gets closer to her. "I love you best friend." -Dannie

"D-Don't say that Dannie, you're going to make me cry!" She refused to look back at her friend; she didn't want to hurt her.

"I won't look at you until I win." That was her last words for her before the third round begun. They both get ready to play.

Third round has begun. They both prepare their hands and proceed to play.
They both shout "Rock Paper Scissors shoot!"
And whip out their hand with a shape.
Ella shows rock , Mike shows rock.
It's a tie.
Nobody wins.
The both scored 1 point.

"Tiebreaker round!" -West

"I'm going to destroy you, I'm going to win, just so you know." He grins as he whispers that in her ears.

"I'm not that weak you know." She whispers and she also grins at him.

He looked shaken up and intimidated at her words.

Tiebreaker round has begun. They both prepare their hands and proceed to play.
Mikes hands were shaking as he still felt intimidated and overwhelmed.

"Aw poor you, your hands are shaking, you sure you don't need me to hold your hands?" She pouts and winks as a joke. She then started to laugh maniacally.
They both shout "Rock Paper Scissors shoot!"
And whip out their hand with a shape.
Ella shows rock , Mike shows scissors.

Ella wins. She wins it all.

"Ella 2, Mike 1!" -West

"Next time, keep your mouth shut. Oh- there's no next time." She burst outta laughter like a maniac.

"Shit... I'm gonna die..." Mike whispered to himself.

"What the-" Dannie was so shocked at Ella's attitude. She's changed. "Never seen her act like this my whole life and I've known her that long."

The bunny man ran behind Mike and sliced his head off with a sword. He started laughing like a maniac.

📢Player number 17 eliminated📢

"That was brutal..." -Ella

"E-Ella I'm so glad you're alive!" Dannie ran and hugged Ella.
"I'm so happy to be alive too." Ella hugged back.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***