"Don't move your hand or fingers if you don't want to get hurt", said Yoongi emotionlessly. Jungkook was now terrified. Before Jungkook could say anything, Yoongi started stabbing the table with knife from between Jungkook's fingers. He was doing it at a slow pace first but then he increased the pace.

Jungkook is now crying loudly and started yelling, "Hyung, Please leave my hand... hyung please...I am sorry hyung... hyung sorry.....please leave my hand hyung please.... i beg you hyung please hyung please... i will not go anywhere without guards... i promise hyung...... i will not touch any car from now on.... hyung please forgive me hyung... i will do whatever you say... hyung pleaseee.. please hyung I beg you hyung... please......"

Jungkook is continously pleading to his hyung to leave his hand. He has never seen this side of his hyung. He is very scared right now, scared to death, but Yoongi was not listening to him and continued stabbing the knife. Suddenly someone pulled Yoongi away from Jungkook and slapped him.

Yoongi was stunned and saw his Jin hyung in front of him who slapped him. "Are you out of your mind? He is your younger brother. What are you doing with him, huh?", Jin yelled at Yoongi.

Yoongi realised what he was doing. He looked towards Jungkook's side who was now hugging Tae. Jungkook was crying very hard while hugging Tae. Tae was consoling him and patting his back softly. Tae was mumbling soft words in Jungkook's ear, "Its nothing Kook. No need to be afraid now. I am here, hmm. Stop crying Kook. See everything is fine. Your Tae hyungie is here. Don't cry now...."

"H-hyung", Jungkook said in between his cries and clenched onto Tae's shirt tightly. "I am here only, Kook. I am not going anywhere. Calm down", said Tae again patting Jungkook's back.

Meanwhile, Jin dragged Yoongi in their home office room and shut the door behind. Jin rubbed his forehead in frustation and then he spoke, "Yoongi-ah, what were you doing there? Are you insane? You have scared him alot. Do you want him to become another Tae who is afraid of you, who don't share anything with you, who just obeys you and follow whatever you say. Huh?"

Yoongi had tears in his eyes and he was not able to speak anything. Jin just sighed looking at Yoongi and again spoke, "Don't you feel a little bit guilty of what you did to Tae three years ago?Don't you regret a bit turning a happy and bubbly person into someone silent? You were going to do something like that again with Jungkook. Thank god Hobi asked me to come here."

Yoongi just looked down holding back his tears. "Say something Yoongi-ah. Remaining silent will not help anything", said Jin.

After few minutes of silence, Yoongi spoke. "What can I say now hyung? There is nothing to say. I... I was really scared hyung when I got to know that Jungkook is not in his college and when I saw his car broken, I feel as if my whole world shattered. I was really scared hyung... really scared", Yoongi said while crying.

Jin went towards Yoongi and started patting his back. "Hyung, I swear, I controlled myself alot. But when I got to know that Jungkook himself escaped from the guards and went there for car racing, I became so angry on him and you know already, when anger tooks over me I become blind in anger", said Yoongi sobbing a little.

Yoongi sobbed a little and then he again spoke. "I cannot loose them hyung. I am trying my best to keep them safe. They both are my life. I can't loose them now after I lost my eomma and appa", Yoongi sobbed.

"Yoongi-ah I understand that you care about them alot. But think from their prespective once. They need love from you. They also lost their eomma and appa. You are the only one for them now. If you will make them scared of yourself, what will they do then? Where they will seek the comfort they need? Tae was already scared of you but now Jungkook also. Yoongi-ah, in order to keep them safe, you are making them distanced from you", Jin said making him understand. Yoongi was listening to him silently.

"Have you ever thought about Tae, Yoongi-ah? Jungkook still have Tae with him who shows him love and always helps him, who listens to his blabbering and who handles his tantrums. But what about Tae? He has become so silent over the past years. He never talks to anyone of us nor he asks for anything. Do you even remember him throwing any tantrum? Tae has become matured before time Yoongi-ah. I am sure this was not the life you wanted to give to your younger brother", said Jin making Yoongi realise his mistakes.

Yoongi couldn't hold back anymore now. He bursted out crying. He speak in between his cries, "Hyung, I failed as an elder brother. I failed hyung. I failed."

"Yoongi-ah, nothing is late ever. You can still mend your relation with your brothers and fix everything right. You have to control your anger in front of your brothers. They are not some enemy of yours whom you are scaring to death", said Jin encouraging Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded and wiped his tears and said, "I will do my best to fix everything." Jin smiled and then Yoongi asked nervously, "Hyung, what about Jungkook now?"

"I am sure Tae is taking care of him. Just give him some time to come back to normal. Don't go near him or try to make him talk to you. Let him take his time. I am sure he will be fine soon", said Jin. Yoongi nodded feeling a bit sad.

Jin patted his shoulder and said, "So, I am going now. Take some rest. See you later." "Okay hyung, bye. Take care and thank you so much hyung", said Yoongi with a little smile on his face. Jin smiled and left the mansion.

Yoongi has always been so thankful to Jin. Jin is Yoongi's father best friends' son. He is just like his elder brother. He is Yoongi's mentor, guide, supporter and everything. He is a model by profession and he also have a good knowledge of technical things. He has always been Yoongi's emotional support. Whenever Yoongi needs anybody's support, he is the one who is always there for him.

And about Namjoon, he is Jin's younger brother. He is a book writer. His speciality is writing thriller and suspense novels. He is a very intelligent guy with great perceptions to life. He always thinks out of the box. He respects his elder brother and admires him alot. He has always been a good friend to Yoongi.

Hey guys, how's the chapter? I put my all efforts in this chapter. I literally had tears in my eyes while writing Jin's and Yoongi's conversation.

Stay tuned! More secrets are going to unfold in the coming chapters. There are so many things in the store.

What exactly happened with Tae and how will Yoongi fix everything right? What happened with his mom dad? And many more.....

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT & FOLLOW GUYS. Don't forget to comment down your favourite part guys.

PLEASE FOLLOW and COMMENT for all updates and Stay tuned!