𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏.

Start bij het begin

"Bakugo, I don't know wha-"

"Just shut up and let me finish." He says angrily as he has a scowl on his face.

His features turn soft, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as his hands grip the sides of his pants. "There's no easy way to say this..

I fucking like you, okay?"

His eyes dart down to his feet nervously, an expression you had never seen him wear. Your face explodes into a huge fit of red, uncrossing your arms as your mouth drops open. Butterflies were swarming your stomach.

"I like you a lot, tch.. more than I'd admit.. Sue me for having fucking feelings!" His eyes finally meet yours again as you can't help but smile.

His mouth opens slightly in surprise, his eyes widening at your expression. "I like you too, Bakugo." You admit as your grin stretches from ear to ear.

He steps towards you cautiously, his hands coming up to embrace you before he stops himself. "Are you.. sure? I mean, really? You like.. me?" You giggle at his nervous response.

"Yes, I like you. I like YOU, not anyone else." You admit as you look down at your feet sheepishly.

He immediately engulfs you in a tight hug, holding you like a fragile piece of treasure. He places his hands on your hips and grasps them with so much force you were sure there'd be bruises.

He was pouring all his built up emotions into this hug. Now that he has you, he doesn't want to let you go. You wrap your arms around his neck and rest your chin on his shoulder.

"Fuck, I missed you so much." He admits, words muffled by your neck.

"I missed you too, Bakugo." You say as Bakugo pulls back and looks into your eyes.

"Drop that Bakugo shit. Tch, I want you, and only you, to call me Katsuki." He tells you as he rubs circles on your bare stomach.

You giggle lightly at his request, "Okay, Katsuki.", he gives you a soft, genuine smile as you smile back at him.

His eyes gaze over your features, gaze lingering on your lips. You blush as your eyes dart around the room to distract yourself. Katsuki reaches up to grab your chin softly, making you look into his eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"

Your eyes widen with disbelief as your mouth drops open. Your face turns bright red as you look away quickly. You nod, making sure to not make eye contact.

"Look at me." Katsuki demands as your eyes find their way back to his.

He slowly came closer and his lips met yours with a wave of heat; some sort of electric current passed through your body. Your eyes widened a little, while his were closed. Katsuki deepened the lip lock and his soft lips gave you immense pleasure.

You could now feel his strength as he kissed you passionately and gripped your waist with such force. You moaned into the kiss at the feeling of his hands caressing your body in such a way. Finally, Katsuki left your lips and you breathed in as much oxygen as you could.

But before you could say anything, he pulled you into another passionate kiss. This time his hands snaked around your waist, pulling you closer. But soon, the passionate kiss started turning into a wild one.

You could feel his hunger as his mouth tried to dominate yours. Katsuki was pulling you so close now that your hips felt joined to his. The gap between you two totally vanished and your whole body was pressed hardly against his; your breasts pressed into his chest and your waist into his abs.

Now his tongue glided over your lip, asking for entry. You denied his entry by continuing the lip lock. One of his hands slid down and grabbed your ass, which caught you off guard. You gasped loudly at his sudden action and Katsuki's tongue darted into your now open mouth.