16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Why are you.. you... reacting like.... this all of a sudden", she asked stuttering.

How else does she want me to react.

"How do you expect me to react when I see you with one hand in your pants and the other in your top moaning my name. How do you not expect me to fuck you then and there. Tell me, Dove", I tried to keep my voice as normal as I could.

But my fucking emotions were getting over the top. I don't want to scare her.

Fuck, I can't scare her.

I tried to calm myself down but her body, that fucking beautiful body of hers didn't want the same.

I could see her hardened nipples through the thin white top. And to make things worse she started to rub her thighs together. All this showed their impact directly on my groin.

She then again looked up at me.

"Don't say you don't feel it. Because I very well know you do", I said to her.

"It's nothing like that Mr. Williams", and yet another lie.

I don't know what came to me and I held he by her waist. I put my palm inside her top and started trailing circles on her waist.

Fuck, her skin is so soft and delicate. If I put a little bit more pressure, I will hurt her.

"You say I am not your type but your body tends to disagree. In fact, it craves my touch. How are you gonna deny that, Dove", I said still trailing my fingers on her waist.

Our faces were so close to each other. She looked up at me again and her eyes mirrored the emotions of mine that had lust evident in them.

I looked at her soft, plump pink lips. I wanted a taste.

I didn't know what I was doing but the minute I put my lips on hers. I waited for her to push me but when she didn't, I got my cue. I started moving my lips against her and after a moment she reciprocated my actions.

*******************

Her lips tasted better than I imagined. She had applied a berry lip balm which was making it taste better. I guess I found my perfect dessert.

I started the kiss slowly but when she reciprocated I couldn't help but move my lips faster. She tried to fight me for dominance but I easily won. I pinned her to the wall and pulled her waist closer to myself.

I moved my tongue to enter her mouth but she didn't let me. I pinched her waist a little to which she moaned and I took the opportunity to get inside her mouth. I tasted every fucking corner of her sweet mouth and remembered the taste at the back of my mind.

I then moved my hand up inside her top and squeezed her left breast over her bra.

They are so soft.

She then broke the kiss to get some air while I was staring at her flustered cheeks and messed up hair.

How bad I want to ruin her.

I kissed her again and this time she took the lead and entered her tongue inside my mouth.

I let her do that.

We were making out when we heard tires screeching and knew someone came.

We got apart and she looked at me horrified to which I just smirked.

********************

She left from there telling me to go back to my room.

She loves ordering around.