The Cat is my mate

AN//: Hello this is my new book I really hope that you enjoy reading the book and if you have any ideas I would really love to see what you like happen in this book thank you for anyone giving this book a chance please let me know what you think and please be nice.

Chapter One.

" Angel come on sweetie we're going to be late to get you enrolled at Miami Coral Park High School." My mom said while ushering me out of the front door. While we are driving to the school let me tell you about myself.My mom said while ushering me out the door. While we are driving to the school let me tell you about my self.

I have beautiful long strawberry blond hair that looks golden in the sun light my hair goes past my hips and stops just on line with my bum. My eyes are midnight blue, my skin is fair because I don't get sunburned, my height is four foot four and I’m slim and I’m a shifter- a cat shifter.

My dad is a werewolf an alpha at that, he has short black hair that goes to just near his neck, his name Samuel his height is six foot nine almost seven foot tall. My mom is part Angel and part shifter but I don't know what kind her shifter is  because she hasn't shifted for years , my mom has got pure red hair that falls down her back my mom’s name is Cara who is only five foot eight she is also slim . I also have three older brothers that are werewolves, my oldest brother Dino is twenty-one he has brown hair and is six foot five. Carlos is twenty and also brown hair with black and red highlights in his hair he is six foot seven. My last brother is called Antonio he is six foot eight. My dad and brothers all have the same look full of muscle and tanned skin where as my mom is just a shade darker than me. We moved here from Vegas and before we came here to Miami I was home schooled. I am the youngest of the family I am only fifteen years old.

Cara’s P O V (Angel’s mom)

“ Hi there can I help you honey? ” The lady sat behind the reception desk asked as she looked up from the computer screen.”

“ Hi my name’s Cara Stamford and I’m here to enrol my daughter here at Miami Coral Park High School.” I replied kindly.

“ Oh hello, I’ll just tell Mr Clark because he is expecting you but you are a little early.” She smiled sheepishly before getting up and walking around the desk and to a room I hadn’t noticed before. We didn’t have to wait long before she was walking back in with a man dressed in a black suit behind her.

“ Hello Mrs Stamford I’m Mr Clark, it’s a pleasure to meet you and Angel please step into my office and take a seat. So how can I help you Mrs Stamford? ” He asked once we were seated in his office with him sat behind his desk.

“ I would like to enrol my daughter here in this school.” I smiled hoping he would say yes other wise she would have to go to the school full of werewolves.

“ Okay, what I need is her name and date of birth.” He asked looking down at the sheet of paper in front of him.

“ Her name is Angel Stamford and her date of birth is august the seventh, nineteen ninety seven.” I replied easily knowing the information off by heart.

“ Has she been to a school in Miami before?” He asked, still looking down at the paper.

“ No we have just here from Vegas and she was home schooled by me.” I clarified.

“ So you’re good with kids?”

“ Yes Mr Clark I am very good with kids I look after a lot of children and teens and they all grow up to be kind people.” I answered with pride.

“ So could you help with the teens here Mrs Stamford? We could do with some help here.”

“ I will think about it Mr Clark.”

“ OK welcome to the Miami Coral Park High School Angel you start tomorrow at nine AM, please try to get here early so you can get your schedule .” He smiled.

“ Thank you Mr Clark.” Angel said

“ See you tomorrow, bye.” Mr Clark said

“ Bye Mr Clark. Let’s go Angel we have to go shopping for clothes and  get your things for school.” I said as we left.

“ Mom can we go get coffee now, we’ve been shopping for almost 3 hours already and we need to get back before dad send’s a search party out for us.” Angel whined.

“ Okay we will go and get that coffee but drink it on our way home.”

“ Okay mom and thanks for everything that you bought me today I really love my sneakers and jeans but I don’t like the short skirt's or the dresses  I thought they were horrible.”

“ Oh that’s fine honey but your dad and brothers wouldn’t let you out of the house with either of them on.”

“ Next, hi my name is Max, what can I get for you today sweetie.” The man behind the counter asked.

“ Just two strong black coffee’s please.”

“ Mom can I have the fruit salad box please? ” Angel asked.

“ And two fruit salad boxes as well please.” I added to our order.

“ Of course you can beautiful, what’s your name babe?” He asked his eyes roaming all over Angel from head to toe.

“ Don’t call my daughter that.” I told the poor guy but hey, he shouldn’t talk about my innocent daughter like that or try to find out her name. After that he got our coffees and fruit salad boxes which I paid for and left.

It is a good job that we put her stuff in the car already or we would have struggled with all the stuff so now we are at the car which is a Midnight blue jaguar which Angel chose for me because I couldn't choose between the blue and the Forrest green and everything in the car is leather and electric very expensive but we can afford it as we are very rich and then we just drove home.

“ Honey where are you? ” I called through the house.

“ Hi mom who are you shouting for? ” asked Dino.

“ Alpha Samual , where is Antonio? ” I asked

" Well Alpha Samual went out to meet with Alpha John of the Shadow Wolf Pack and Antonio went with him.” said Dino.

“ Oh okay. I’ll make both their dinner's later then. You and your brother go help Angel with her stuff so I can start dinner for the pack.” I instructed.

“ Okay mom where is her things so I can help her? ” Dino asked.

“ In the trunk of my jaguar so please be careful with it.” I warned.

“ I will mom.” says Dino and Carlos.