八 : is this real?...

!!cursing/slang words.

<☆>

"I can be nice too..." The older said with a soft voice and bit his lower lip, his eyes slightly glistening.
'is he....crying?'

"Ok! Anyways! I think without any further, I'll just say it." Heeseung spoke as he scooted back a little and opened a drawer. Sunghoon was watching his every move. Firstly, he took a file in his hand. Secondly, he took a pen from his pen holder. Thirdly....he gave it to him?

Sunghoon thought,

A file.

A pen.

A file...and a pen...

'holy shit-...'
He realised.
Very clearly.

Heeseung put the file down on the desk and exhaled before continuing, "I don't know if you know, but I'm a stone person. Jay always helped me in everything. And to be honest, I was grateful for that. Very much. Father handed me this giant responsibility not just because he wanted, but because he truly trusts me." Spinning the pen, he spoke the words slowly and Sunghoon listened to them carefully, getting a strange feeling.

"A boy to a man. Big...responsibilities in the future, hm?" Sunghoon nodded in reply. Heeseung smiled before uttering,

"You're hired."

"...what?..."

"I don't give people this much chance. But you're a special one, Park Sunghoon." He smiled again.

"..."

"Oh..." He was thinking.

"Oh." He got lost in his own thoughts.

"Oh?" Is this real?

"What's wrong?" Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding the Infront male who was zoning out.

"I'm....hired?" His voice was very blank.

"Yes! You'll now work as my new personal assistant, Executive assistant if you say." Heeseung said and handed him the files,

"Here sign here. And if you want you can come tomorrow morning too. I can show you around- I mean if you want." Heeseung gave a nervous laugh but the younger was still in another void, deeply lost in his own thoughts.

"Wow..."

"Do you feel happy?" Heeseung asked fondly.

"..."

A single teardrop, Sunghoon didn't even notice it. So beautiful, or not. Well, in the olders eyes, he was beyond beautiful.

Happy? If Sunghoon could, he would and jump on top of Heeseung in excitement and give a big sweet ki- I MEAN HUG‼️😰

....

*CoUgH*
GYAT,–

"Yep. You feel happy." Heeseung laughed softly.

"I-... T-Thank you, sir. I-I'll definitely try my best, I promise!" He put his right hand on his chest as he swore. Heeseung felt proud and happy.