セブン : a new sensation!

;)

!¡Cursing/slang words, M?, bbg Sunghoon¡!

<☆>

Sunghoon stood there not knowing sure what he should do, his eyes were looking here and there. It's like his hope was crushed into millions of pieces.
'oh god... please help me..' He prayed again.
He thought his name was ethan. He didn't know it was heeseung!

Well, looks like his bad luck is taking a day off and good luck is back to work!

Heeseung said nothing, instead, he signaled Jay to start the interview. Sunghoon noticed that and was so relieved. He let out a silent sigh.

"Okay! Mr. Park, please come inside further. We will start your interview any sooner now." Jay said with a smile while gesturing towards an empty office chair that was Infront of them. It calmed him down a little by knowing the fact that one of them was actually not rude or a devil.

'ok! Don't mess this up Sunghoon! It's a once in a life opportunity...'

Sunghoon walked quickly towards them, he really hated it when his shoes clicked clacked when he walked, the sound was so noisy and embarrassing specifically when it echoes.

Heeseung watched the other walk towards them fondly.

<✦>

To Sunghoons thought, time went by fast. He was now sitting Infront of two males who were questioning him one by one.

One looked like an angel while the other a devil, who was looking at him like he was the most interesting thing in this room.

All he could do was sit, smartly answer the questions and hope that he doesn't mess this up.

Not gonna lie, the questions were hard. So, he tried his best.

As he was about to answer another question the chief manager Jay asked, Heeseung suddenly spoke catching both of them off guard.

"Jay, kindly leave the room." His sudden command made Jay confused and Sunghoon scared.
"Excuse me?"

"You're excused. Now, get out. I am going to continue this interview...."

Well, he works under the ceo and he definitely doesn't wanna cause trouble or hold a bad character Infront of another person, so, as Heeseung said Jay prepared himself to leave the room without uttering a single word. Soon enough, he left the room and closed the door mistakenly loud making Sunghoon flinch.

Once he was completely gone, there was a long silence between the two males.

One scared, one proud.

Sunghoon was looking down at his lap, fidgeting his fingers out of nervousness. But when he looked up, he regretted it...again, he immediately looked away and hung his head low like before, trying to hide his red-like face.

His eyes felt like it met the gaze of death itself. Heeseung was indeed looking at him like how a predator looks at its prey. Sunghoon felt like exploding from the staring.
'why is he staring at me like that!?'