二 : bad-lucks back~

;)

Sunghoon and Jungwon reached their destination. It was a café!!

"Seriously, a café?" Sunghoon said getting off of the bike, taking off his helmet.

"Hehe, it's been a long time since we spent time together not in a club. So, it's a café!" Jungwon said also getting off of his bike after parking it. Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, let's just go in." He said pulling the younger male into the café.

Time skip

"Damn that coffee was good!! I can feel the energy coming inside of me!" Sunghoon said satisfied by the café's delicious coffe. He was a big sucker for coffee. Anyways moving on!

As they were walking they came across a crosswalk. Sunghoon offered a hand to Jungwon and he accepted it joyfully. Cute Sunghoon thought. They crossed the crosswalk and were about to start walking again but sunghoon noticed something. An old lady was trying to cross the road but couldn't. She was too scared. The cars were not letting her cross instead they just drove in a high speed. Sunghoon felt bad for the elder lady.

"Hey wonie?" He called out for Jungwon who was buying ice-cream for both.

"Hmm?"

"Can you buy another also?"

"Uh..sure hyung!"

"Thanks."

"No prob!" Jungwon then turned around went to bout another ice-cream. Sunghoon took the chance and tried to go to the lady.

"Hello, miss. Here let me help." He then offered to help and held the lady's back with one hand and her left hand with the other. He then started to walk.

"Oh my!! You are such a gentleman. Thank you young boy, I always have trouble crossing roads. People like you are very hard to find nowadays! Your parents must be very proud of you!!" The lapy spoke with a soft smile making Sunghoons heart melt.

They crossed the road safely. The lady thanked him and even offered Sunghoon some chocolates that she made but Sunghoon tried to refuse that. The lady then asked him for a picture.

"Young gentleman, why don't you take a selfie with me so I can treasure your kindness in my heart and my phone"

"U-Umm, y-yes why not!" Sunghoon was quite surprised that the old lady could use a device, improvement maybe...

The lady was looking for her phone through her purse but she seemed to not find it.
"Is there something wrong, miss?"

"My, my! I can't find my phone!" She said looking at Sunghoon with a sad expression.
"I'm sure it's here somewhere. Maybe it fell." Sunghoon then looked around seeing if it fell. Just then he noticed it....laying on the concrete of the crosswalk....it fell while they were crossing the road.

"Miss, you stay here while I find your phone."

"Oh thank you so much young man."
Then he went over to pick it up. Luckily there were no cars that moment...

"Fuck!!! Why can't you drive faster!!?? Speed up for god's sake the road is completely empty!! I'm gonna be late in my meeting with the Kim's and if that happens I'M FIRING YOU!"

"Forgive me, Mr.lee ."

Sunghoon took the phone in his hand. He was about to get up....but he heard a car honk.

Beep! Beep!

A car was coming at him really fast.