1つ: bad timing?

>:'(

"Great...just great...How stupid can you be!?" 21 year old Park Sunghoon spoke to his own reflection in the mirror.
"You don't have any self control do you?..."
He sighed in distress. Yesterday he had some difficulty with his emotions, he had cried for almost half an hours. His favourite character of a kdrama died in the end causing him to sob over him. Sunghoon loved to watch kdrama and Kpop.

Because of the excess crying he now has red puffy eyes. "First thing in the morning. I shouldn't have slept after crying...I look ugly now..." After saying that he went inside his bathroom to do his morning routine.

Aside from being sensitive and all stuff Sunghoon was a really brilliant person. He had passed his school life with great grades and convenience. He even studied business; finance to be specific. He was an very obedient and a gentle boy since his childhood. He was also shy. All of these things made people get the thought that he would be very successful and get a nice, beautiful partner. Wrong. The the truth hit him like Titanic when he realized that being good in school didn't mean he was going to be successful in the future. Especially the partner part...Never had one tbh.[LMAO]

Sunghoon would always wonder 'why didn't anyone take him as their employee?' He was sure he was capable of anything, if he wasn't then he was willing to learn for his own best. He had already given so many applications to different companies, tried so many time to get accepted, to work that he almost lost faith and trust in himself....

After coming out he ate breakfast and wore cute comfy clothes. He was now in his bed watching a mv on his laptop. Suddenly his phone started ringing. He picked it up to see who it was, it was his best friend Jungwon! He gently answered the call with a soft sulky voice. He was still sad tho.

"Hey, wonie..."

"Hey Hey Heyyyy!!! What's up? How you doingg! "

"Just dragging my life. Anyways why did you call?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to hang out y'know? Get some drinks 'n all stuff."

"And why suddenly??"

"Hey, I'm bored okay? And I thought going to a café or something would be nice. By the way I noticed that your voice is kinda sad, what happened pretty boy? Did your boyfriend ditch you? " Jungwon smirked trying to tease his friend.

"N-Nothing! And hey! I don't have a boyfriend..." Sunghoon whined with a pout causing the other male to laugh at him teasingly.

"Ok I'm sorry. Anyways, would you like to go or what? There will be food-"
"I'm coming."

"Well, damn. Okay pretty boy I'll come and pick you up. Be ready "

"Alright, Bye."

"Bye, pretty!"

After cutting the call Sunghoon went to his closest to get dressed. He dressed in simple. He always liked everything simple and white was his favourite. So, he wore a simple loose white shirt and some olive pants. He only brushed his hair. He also wore some rings on his fingers. He then putted some sunscreen to protect his beautiful pale glossy skin and lipgloss to make his lips pop out and look more kissable.

 He then putted some sunscreen to protect his beautiful pale glossy skin and lipgloss to make his lips pop out and look more kissable

Have a fucking picture cuz why not💪🏻🔥

He then putted his shoes on, grabbed his hand bag and went outside to lock his apartment door. Sunghoon has been living by himself since he has turned 18. He also has been doing everything alone like buying groceries, go to shopping, cook food, clean, do laundry. His parents thought that letting him do his own work was the best. So, they let Sunghoon do everything and learn everything by himself.

Sunghoon was now in front of his apartment waiting for his one and only bestie, Yang Jungwon. After a few moments he saw Jungwon's black motorcycle. Sunghoon wore the helmet Jungwon gave him and hopped on. Jungwon then turned his bike and drove off to their destination in a slight high speed.

<☆>

680 words
A start of a new adventure(not) i guess🤷🏻‍♀️