Jungkook didn't replied for few minutes. Then Suga spoke again grabbing Jungkook's chin,"I don't have full day here waiting for your explanation. Can't you understand at once? Tell me."

Yoongi then left his chin and Jungkook started speaking, "I c-came here f-for f-for.... f-for----." He was cutted off by Yoongi's shout, "FOR WHAT? SPEAK UP". Jungkook flinched hard and he started trembling more.

"F-for car r-race", Jungkook said in a low voice. After listening to Jungkook, Yoongi clicked his tongue and poked it in his cheek. He was beyond angry now.

Yoongi then grabbed Jungkook's wrist tightly and start dragging him towards his car. Eunwoo came running and blocked Yoongi's way and said,"Sir, listen to me please. Its not Jungkook's fault. He came here to help me. Please leave him. There is no fault of him in all this. He didn't do anything wrong."

"It seems like you have some good and brave friends Jungkook. He has much guts to block my way", said Yoongi while gritting his teeth. Jungkook's eyes widened listening to Yoongi. He was about to say something but then Yoongi again said,"Leave my way kid otherwise it will be much worse for your dear friend."

Eunwoo was not ready to leave the way, then Hobi pulled him towards himself clearing Yoongi's way. "Hobi, drop this kid to his house and go straight to office after that. Don't think about following me", said Yoongi to Hobi.

"Yoongi-ah, listen to me once", Hobi said but Yoongi ignored him and continued dragging Jungkook towards his car. Yoongi's grip was very tight on Jungkook's wrist resulting in paining it.

Jungkook turned his head around and saw Hobi and Eunwoo with his teary eyes. Yoongi opened the back door of his car and threw Jungkook inside and slammed the door loudly. Jungkook again started crying silently. His mind was not able to process anything that just happened. He just wanted all of it to end.

Yoongi went to the driving seat and start the car. Jungkook looked out of the window towards Hobi and Ennwoo for the last time. He had tears in his eyes. Hobi was still holding onto Eunwoo. Soon Yoongi left with Jungkook from there.

"Sir, please do something. Please help Jungkook. Sir, his hyung, what will he do with him? Sir please at least let me go and help him. Please leave me sir", Eunwoo requested Hobi with tears in his eyes.

"What is your name kid?", asked Hobi. "Eunwoo", he replied. "Eunwoo listen to me, calm down, hmm. He is his hyung. He will not do anything. He is just angry right now. You know, when he couldn't find Jungkook in the college, he was very scared for his younger brother. He was very scared with the thought of loosing him. You tell me if someone very beloved to you get lost, you will be scared right and later if you find them and get to know that, that person was in danger because of his own stupidity, then what will you do?", Hobi said making Eunwoo understand.

Eunwoo didn't say anything, so Hobi again spoke, "You will be angry with them, right?"

Eunwoo nodded slowly. "He will be fine. I promise. Don't worry. Tell me your address and I will drop you at your house", said Hobi. Eunwoo told him his address and they sat in the car and left for his home. The whole car ride was silent but Eunwoo was still worried for Jungkook.

As soon as Hobi dropped him at his home, Eunwoo took out his phone to call Jungkook but then realised that Jungkook lost his phone. He cannot contact him now. Eunwoo was feeling very frustated right now.

He went inside the house. He laid on his bed and started scrolling his phone. Then he realise that Jungkook dialled his Tae hyung's number in his phone. He thought, "Only Tae hyung can save him now from Yoongi hyung." He then called on Tae's number. After some rings, Tae picked up his call.

On the phone

Tae: Hello!

Eunwoo: Hello, Tae hyung?

Tae: Yes but who is this?

Eunwoo: Hyung, I am Jungkook's friend, Eunwoo. Hyung, actually........(he told everything to Tae about how they reached there,about Kai, about what happened in the race & how Yoongi took Jungkook with him and whatever happened between them)........ Hyung please save Jungkook.

Tae was numb after listening to Eunwoo. He was scared for Jungkook. His memories flashed before his eyes.

Eunwoo: Hello! Hyung, are you listening?

Tae came out of his thoughts after listening to Eunwoo and spoke.

Tae: Yes yes I am listening. I will call you later Eunwoo. Thanks for telling me everything.

Tae cut the call and ran towards his car. He sits in his car and drove off towards the mansion.

Hey guys! Do you like this chapter? Can you guys guess what will happen next?

Please like and comment. Your comments are a motivation for me to keep going.

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW ME.

Also don't forget to comment your favourite part from the chapter. COMMEMT GUYS! COMMENT.