Chapter 24: Sophie (Friday)

-42 backwards-

         Great. Just what I need. MORE distractions. It hurts. Well, everything hurts, I fell off a chair. I think...

After everyone else left, except Sandor and Elwin, Biana said, "Aright, Marella and Linh go get ready and your stuff, I'll get Sophie's and supplies."

They all left and Sandor went outside.

"So, do you remember hearing anything while you were broken?" Elwin asks fiddling with his glasses.

"No, I only remember Silveny's yelling."

"Cood, uh sorry I meant to say 'good' and 'cool' but um, anyways." He said and then Biana and everyone else bursts through the door.

"Hello!" She set down her stuff on the cot next to mine. "I know we where not long but it's a Vacker girl talent."

"Okay."

***

I guess another Vacker girl talent is setting stuff up quickly because MAN! That was FAST!

There was a giant tent and a bunch of fairy lights and it was basically girl dreamland, face masks -let us pretend- S'mores, Massage chairs and a giant t.v.

"Wow where did you get this stuff?" I asked climbing in the tent.

"I know Dex's mom has a bunch of human stuff so I stole it." She stared at me and I turned white.

"KIDDING! She lent it to me after she heard what happened to you. She said Dex programmed it so it works with our language."

"Cool! Let's watch Star Trek! I love it." I say picking up the remote.

I turned it on and they asked so many questions but it felt nice having a taste of my old life.

"This made no sense, but that 'Wesley' guy was pretty cute." Marella giggled.

"I liked Picard." Linh joked and everyone laughed.

I love this feeling.