"Congratulations!" She says to me and walks away.

I walk back to the Pevensie and look at the packet.

"Oh my god!" I scream.

"What?" Peter asks.

"I moved up a grade, I'll be in the same year as Susan."

All of them gave me a big hug and congratulated me.

"See, You didn't go back to Primary School," Edmund teases.

"Shut up."

***

*Two Years Later*

 Right Now I am 15 years old and in year 12 with Susan. Everything has been pretty good these past two years. The boarding school Saint Finbar's is amazing. Well, it's amazing to me since I've never been to a school before. I've made some friends, but I keep my circle small. I spend a good bit of my time in the school library. I just love getting lost in different worlds and exploring them. I mean it's more fun than the Maths homework.

Since starting school I've discovered some things about myself. One of them is that I love French. I've taken pretty much all the French classes and learned some French on my own. I've even taught some of it to Edmund. So now we sometimes have secret conversations in French so that no one else knows what we are saying.

Edmund and Peter don't seem to like here much. At least Peter doesn't. They go to Hendon House which is across from Saint Finabar's which is where me, Susan and, Lucy go to. Peter has been getting in some fights recently and I think I know why.

Back In Narnia, we were all respected Kings and Queens, but here we're just normal kids. I wish I had the same respect I had in Narnia here. The boys here aren't all that great. Most of them are quite rude when they aren't flirting with you. Luckily they leave me alone when I say I have a boyfriend. 

How do they respect someone who's not even here?

Not all of the boys are bad though, one boy named James, is actually pretty nice. He is a little taller than me and one year older, even though we are in the same grade. Well, to be fair I did skip one. He has light brown hair and green eyes that are pretty. He doesn't like them though for an odd reason.

Weird

Back to the present I am currently having lunch with two of my friends Elle, and Mary. I thought Susan was going to join us, but she likes to be by herself.

"That maths quiz today was insufferable," I huff as I sit down at our bench.

"It wasn't that bad, you're being dramatic," Mary jokes.

She's not wrong. I hate maths.

"She's not wrong, it was rough," Elle agrees with me.

"See," I say pointing to Elle who just laughs.

Mary rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Okay enough about maths, let's talk about something different," Elle says with a smirk.

"What?"

"You and James," Elle laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Me and James are just friends. That's all we'll ever be," I say annoyed. Elle has been bringing up James a lot this past week.

"That's not what a certain black-haired boy thinks," Mary teases.

Edmund?

Butterflies erupted in my stomach just thinking of his name. After years this stupid butterfly problem hasn't gotten better.