𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘, ˡᵉᵉ ᵈʳⁱˡˡʸ

- LEE DRILLY
𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘, ˡᵉᵉ ᵈʳⁱˡˡʸ

IN WHICH, Lee's locked up, but before he got locked up him and Y/n had a kid.

"𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄. 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒."
⁻ ˡⁱˡ ᵗʲᵃʸ

𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙

Y/N WALKED INTO THE PRISON with her and Lee's 2 year old son, Angel. Y/n and Lee had a very toxic relationship, it ended due to the fact she got pregnant. He didnt want him at first but came around in the 2nd month.

He got locked up around Angel's 1st birthday and has currently been locked up for about a year and 5 months, they havent visited in about 2 months since Y/n had been busy planning his 3rd birthday and making sure she had enough money.

They really dont like each other but put up with each other for Angel's sake.

She walked into the visiting courters, Lee was sat at the table. Y/n walked over, holding Angel's hand in her own.

"Daddy!" Angel screamed in his little voice, smiling as he ran over to Lee, Y/n smiled seeing her son so happy. "wassup lil man!" Lee smiled at him and picked him up, Angel wrapped his tiny hands around his waist as much as he could.

Lee hugged him tightly and closed his eyes before opening them and looking at Y/n who had sat down on the other chair across, Y/n looked away as Angel and Lee talked.

"you excited for ya birthday lil man? you turning 3 u mad big bruh" Lee smiled at his son, "im big daddy!" He giggled in his tiny voice before frowning, "are you gonna be there?" He spoke sadly, Lee sighed, "i love you Angel, but ion know if daddy's gonna make it bud" Lee spoke sadly.

Y/n's heart broke, Lee and Angel had a special bond. Angel was basically his mini me, thats why they call him 'lil lee drilly'. Angel's eyes became watery, "hey dont cry baby.." he whispered to Angel before looking up at Y/n.

she stood up and walked over to them, before crouching down, "hey baby, its okay. daddy wants to be there real bad but he cant right now" she said in a soft tone.

It was different from when they were dating, she had changed. Y/n was always an aggressive person, being a mom changed her. Lee was happy that she was Angel's mom, he would never admit that nor would he admit that he thought she was an amazing mom.

"otay.." he whispered, sniffling before wiping his tear. They went back to a conversation before Angel yawned, he was in Lee's arms as he fell asleep.

Lee looked up at Y/n, "when are you getting out, Lee?" She asked softly, "ion know it might be another year or 2" he sighed softly, she just shook her head. "he misses you so bad, he always talks about you, Dthang tells me how your all he talks about when he babysits" she said in a hushed tone.

"i miss him too bru, this shit aint easy. but ay we needa talk" he looked up at her, "about?" She asked confused. "us" he looked into her eyes; "theres no 'us'. We were toxic as fuck im not putting my son through that." She spoke sternly.

"our son, but you think ion know that? i know we both changed since becoming parents, gansta. this shit could really work out this time" he said in a hopeful tone, she shook her head, "were not doing this now. when you get out, we can talk." He just smirked and shook his head as an okay.

__________________________________

𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

A YEAR LATER

__________________________________

Lee was getting released today, she hadnt told Angel yet as she wanted it to be a surprise. Dthang called her, she answered, "yooo muddyy! hes out we on our way to ya house!" Dthang said, clearly cheesing. She laughed, "okayy!" She said before hanging up.

She put on a quick outfit before getting Angel dressed, "where we going mama?"

ᥫ᭡

Dthang had texted Y/n that they were outside about an hour and a half later, she grabbed Angel and put him on her hip. "cmon were gonna go get ur surprise" she smiled and kissed his cheek.

She went down the stairs of the towers, cause of course the elevator didnt work. She walked out of the building to see Lee leaning on Dthang's car.

His face lit up when he saw Angel and Y/n, Angel gasped before Y/n put him down. Angel ran over to him screaming. Lee picked him up and hugged him tightly.

Lee gestured for her to come over, she walked over to them and Lee pulled her into a hug as he was also hugging Angel. Her eyes began to get teary, no matter what she always had love for him, he was her soft spot.

She hugged him tightly as tears rolled down her cheek, Lee noticed this and put his free hand on her chin, "dont cry ma, now you can gimmie a chance" he smiled before she nodded, "yeah? you gon gimmie a chance now?" She nodded again frantically, feeling her throat heavy, not even trying to speak.

Lee smiled and pulled her in for a kiss, she kissed back as Angel giggled in his arms.

Lee finally had his freedom, and his family back.

_________________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.