Good Morning.

Content Warning— Homophobic slurs, blood mentions

The princess finds herself waking up in the paladin's arms on Cartman's couch.

While Kenny had been asleep, this happened...

~☆

"Oy, faggots!"
The fatass wizard yells.

"Y-Yeah, Eric?"
Butters tries to tilt his head to the wizard.

"Go into my livin' room and sleep on the couch! If you're gonna fuck, don't do it in front of me."
He snarkily says back.

King Douchebag, AKA blue hair and pronouns truther, snickers and giggles.

Butters holds Princess Kenny tightly and holds her as he slowly climbs off the throne and waddles to the living room, Kenneth in his arms.

~☆

Butters seems to have been cuddling Kenny this entire time.
The thought makes him blush.

It also makes him begin violently coughing into his bloody gloves again.

"Oh jesus!"
The paladin screeches, rushing to get further away from Kenny.
"Oh, jeez, fella! Sorry... it's just, if I get blood on my clothes, my parents will ground me!"
He fumbles with his hands as he talks.

The princess' coughing fit ends and she looks back up at him, wiping the blood from on her soft pink lips.
"It's okay, Bunny."
She winks, her movements almost as weak as her sick and sleepy voice.

She moves to hold the paladin's hand, but snaps her limb back to take both her gloves off.
Only then does she go to touch his hand.

Their fingers intertwine.
The princess leans ever closer to the paladin as she turns fully to face him on the couch. Butters does the same, turning to the princess and inching closer.
The two are close enough to kiss, when Cartman bursts in just as their lips brush together.

He was about to speak but he went silent and just stared.

The wizard then ran away quickly to his backyard, yelling,
"THEY'RE MAKING OUT!! PRINCESS KYINNY AND BUTTERS ARE MAKING OUT!! GUYS, YOU GOTTA COME SEE THIS!!"

Both Kenny and Butters' heads pop up at the words as they realise what they both just did.

Kenny's first instinct; to grab Butters' hand and run.

He does so until they get to his house.

"What're we gonna do, Kenn'?"
Butters tilts his head.
He's so beautiful, compared to the shithole of a house he's next to.

"I should've probably made you go home when we were at Cartman's house. But I'm now going to ask you to run, and run fast, home."
Kenny mumbles out from his parka hood.
Butters gives him a quick peck on the cheek before running away home.

No wonder he's the only one Kenny wants to talk about.

How beautiful he is.

Kenny goes inside his own house, takes off his princess dress, and puts his actual coat on.

He then lies in bed.

It's getting harder to breathe each day.