Flower Eater

Cw- Hinted sexism,blood mention

Kenny goes to sit at his desk at the back of the classroom as always.

Butters sits at his own desk just on front of him.

Eventually, more and more kids enter the classroom, and then last to walk in is Craig Tucker, dragging a panicking and jittery Tweek to his seat.

Mr. Garrison soon realises that all the children have entered and begins some oddly explained lesson on reproduction.

"Okay, children, so listen close. The slut opens her legs, see?"

He draws two oval-ish shapes in a V shape on the chalkboard.

"Now you see, children, then the man sticks his-"

Thankfully, before Mr. Garrison can attempt to confuse and/or traumatise the class of young 9 and 10 year old children, Kenny begins to cough.

"Kenny, do you need to go to the nurse's office or the bathroom or something?"
Mr. Garrison says, but he says it in such a bitchy way that Kenny might as well punch him on his way out.

"Mphmm mhm!" Kenny mumbles out, still coughing.

"Can anyone please tell me what in God's name Kenny just said?" Mr. Garrison speaks to the class, slightly irritated.

Cartman speaks up.
"Well, Mr. Garrison, I believe Kyinny was trying to say 'Bathroom Please!'." He says, slightly snarkily, as if he's better than everyone for speaking up.

Mr. Garrison sighs in annoyance and speaks.
"Alright, Kenny, you can go to the bathroom. Take the bathroom pass on your way out."

Kenny runs for the door immediately, grabbing the bathroom pass and speeding to the bathroom.

He opens the door to the boys' bathroom, and thankfully, he finds it empty.

Kenny zips down his parka and coughs into the sink.

A single petal, yet again.
Covered in a little less blood than the other two he's coughed up today, luckily.

This really isn't a usual death. Usually it's sudden and gory. This is kinda gory too, but... flowers? Fucking flower petals?

"Gh... Jesus Christ, dude."
Kenny mumbles, wiping the blood from his mouth.

The door swings open.
A jittery blonde boy bursts through the door.
"ACK! K-Kenny, are you a-alright???"
His voice is shaky.
"Ghh... ACK! JESUS CHRIST, MAN! I-Is that BLOOD?!?!"
Tweek looks like he's about to scream.

"Shh, shhhh!"
Kenny tries to quiet him down.

Tweek stops screaming and talking, but groans a little.

"U-Uhm... I can exp- Actually, no, no I can't. I have no idea what the fuck this is."
Kenny says, then starts to cough into the sink again.

"AAAAGH!! ARE YOU OKAY??? KENNY, D-DO YOU NEED WATER?!?!"
Tweek screams.

Kenny finishes coughing, another bloody petal coming out of his throat.

Tweek goes silent in shock, and horror.

He stares at Kenny.

"J-Jeez, I eat flowers too sometimes, but-"

"I don't eat flowers."

Tweek is then silenced once again.

He then speaks up, his voice shakier than usual. Somehow.

"W-Well th-then l-later we're g-gonna have to s-s-search on m-my ph-ph-phone f-for what this i-is..."

He pauses.

"NOW COME ON OR WE'RE GONNA GET IN TROUBLE!! AAAAGH!!"

Tweek grabs Kenny's wrist without letting Kenny throw the petals away, wipe his mouth of blood again, or zip up his parka, and drags him back to class.

Tweek eventually drags Kenny all the way back to class and did what is best described at throwing, Kenny back to his seat, before running to his own.

Mr. Garrison looks confused.
The whole class stares at Kenny.

The blood on his chin. The zipped down parka.

Kenny immediately wipes the blood and zips up his parka.
"Mnhnm!"
'Nothing', he says with false joy.

The class gets back on with their lesson.

Butters whispers to Kenny.
"Hey, Kenn'. Kenn'!"

"Hm?"

"What's up with you?"

"Mhphn."
He says 'it's nothing'. Butters seems skeptical, but turns back to face the front of the classroom again.

The horrifically explained lesson goes on before the bell goes off for morning break.

But then a different noise plays from the school speaker.
"Right, m'kay, Kenneth McCormick, please come to the nurse's office? M'kay?"
Mr. Mackey M'KAYS into the speakers for Kenny.

Kenny slams his head on the desk before getting up and going to the nurse's office.