Endless Ending K

(Endless Ending - Kuroto)

Transcending all fate... I am God.

I always assume all possible fates. In particular, having a backup of my existence takes precedence over everything else.

The birth of this me, Dan Kuroto Ⅱ, means that "Kuroto I" has disappeared.

But this is not a big problem.

Because in every stat, I and II are one and the same. Talent. Ideas. Memory. Physical ability.

It was thanks to God Maximum Mighty X that I was able to create a backup. With the power of that gashat, which could create any game with just one of my ideas, Mighty Novel X was created, and I, a duplicate of Kuroto I, was designed to be the navigator of the game.

In addition, I had a pre-programmed mission for me.

"To see Mighty Novel X through to its ending and restore Kuroto I."

I can't help but feel excited by the will of Kuroto I, who imposed such a mission on me.

This is a great game of destiny between a genius game creator and a genius gamer.

It is the true desire of a game master to make players clear the game he has created, and the most suitable person to do so is Hojo Emu. And the ending of Mighty Novel X is the end of Hojo Emu and the scenario of Kuroto I's rebirth.

I stood on the rooftop of a high-rise building, staring at the night scenery below.

Buildings of all sizes. Every single light. Each and every person living there. All of it looks like a model. It's like a diorama that can be made to look any way I want it to.

Suddenly, a voice without intonation spoke from behind me.

"I told you to stay away from my company."

I don't need to turn around to know who it is. Hojo Kiyonaga.

"You are a man of great talent. Your development of medical equipment has allowed you to build so many of your own buildings in the city center."

"...It wasn't me alone."

"Of course. Medictric medical equipment is now an integral part of advanced medicine, but there are still lives that cannot be saved. You are not perfect."

"It couldn't save your mother. Is that what you're saying?"

"...I'm talking in general terms. And what you cannot do, I can do."

"...You still have the same sick moral compass that allows you to replicate your own life."

"You sacrificed your own son, and you think you have a moral compass?"

"...."

"Excuse me. Let's not have a sterile discussion. It was all inevitable. It was just meant to be."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm the game master, a bystander to fate. The story of Mighty Novel X that is about to unfold is about your son's future, as well as your own."

"My own future? What do you mean?"

"There are many medical devices developed by your company in every medical facility in this country. They support the lives of many patients undergoing life-prolonging treatments."

"...So what?"

"I've infected all of these medical devices with the Mighty Novel X bugster virus."

As I had imagined, Hojo Kiyonaga had a picture-perfect expression of exclamation on his face.