꧁𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚔𝚘꧂

ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ: Pokémon

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Human

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: 24/9 (24th September)

ᴀɢᴇ: 14

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: None

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Unsure

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ: Nonbinary (They/Them)

ʟɪᴋᴇs: Exploring the world to their hearts content, occasionally battling trainers, calling their family to see how they are doing

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: Any evil team, getting dragged into random situations (still happens anyway), Porygon2's pranks

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs
None

~

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ (sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴠᴇʀ.): Keiko had a pretty normal life with their parents and two siblings. They used to attend an academy in the Paldea and have travelled through some of it. However, they decided to leave the region to go and explore the world wherever life feels like taking them. Keiko feels free to do what they desire.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Keiko doesn't really like to go up to people to talk to them. They can go up and talk to someone normally, however they don't like doing that and would rather stay in their own lane. Keiko is laid-back and mostly calm as they just follow wherever their heart desires. Seems to always have something on their mind which leads Keiko to not always be aware of their surroundings. They try not to think about very abstract concepts though because they aren't good at understanding it well and it hurts their brain. Sometimes they don't question certain things and doesn't always desire to look further for answers however sometimes gets unwillingly dragged along either by other people or their Pokémon.

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Pokémon Trainer

~

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏ: Is from the Paldea region however does not have Terastallization. They didn't want to take the extra classes because that seemed like work and they absolutely hated that place with a passion to the point they would of burnt it down if it was legal.

*

Pokémon Team
■ - Male
□ - Female

■ Galvantula ■
Ability: Unnerve
Moves
- Sticky Web
- Volt Switch
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball

■ Aggron ■
Ability: Rock Head
Moves
- Head Smash
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Earthquake

□ Pidgeot □
Ability: Keen Eye (No Guard - Mega Evo.)
Item: Pidgeotite
Moves
- Hurricane
- Air Slash
- U-Turn
- Hyper Beam

Porygon2
Ability: Analytical
Moves
- Recover
- Tri Attack
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

□ Palafin □
Ability: Zero To Hero
Moves
- Bulk Up
- Jet Punch
- Close Combat
- Outrage

Dhelmise
Ability: Steelworker
Moves
- Anchor Shot
- Power Whip
- Iron Defense
- Body Press

*

Keiko has travelled to many regions. They have no interests in the Gym Challenge or contests. However, they did obtain a Key Stone and Pidgeotite during their time in Hoenn.

Keiko's Aggron can be affectionate. To be honest, they don't know why. Probably because he wants friends, but many see Aggron as a powerful and aggressive beast since many of it's dex entries talk about it being protective of it's territory. However it's to protect the environment. Just don't destroy the environment and be mean to any of Keiko's friends and Pokémon then Aggron will be affectionate as he wants to be.

Galvantula likes to sleep. Sounds weird, but before most of the Pokémon on Keiko's team had evolved, they'd just lie next to Galvantula or sleep on him if they were light enough. The only Pokémon that did not go near Galvantula before was Pidgeot. That's because they prey on bird Pokémon (even though it's to bird Pokémon who can't fly yet). Other than that, Galvantula is the most chilled out on the team.

Pidgeot is an absolutely protective of the team. Will only attack if Keiko says too or if you give her some type of reason that makes her or one of the other members feel threatened in some shape or form. Sometimes Galvantula and Aggron have to hold her back in case they don't deem other Pokémon or humans as a threat. She's reliable due to her ability to fly at mach 2 speed which allows Pidgeot to be fast in battle and fast getting somewhere.

Porygon2 is the only one not fully evolved on the team, but they don't mind. If anything, they are an absolute menace to others sometimes. Will definitely try to prank other Pokémon and trainers, however Pidgeot usually has her eyes on them because there was an big incident because of this demonic little thing. Porygon2 loves trying to confuse or annoy the opposing Pokémon and sometimes doesn't listen to Keiko.

Palafin was Keiko's first Pokémon. This Pokémon tries to be heroic. It changes into it's Hero Form in a time of need or in a normal trainer battle. She's a little too over confident with her ability to battle sometimes. However is quite a powerful teammate and Keiko's best friend since their days in Paldea.

Be weary of Dhelmise's green seaweed. It can drain someone's vitality. Whilst they usually go after big prey like Wailord, they've probably drained a human at some point and it won't be surprising. Dhelmise usually keeps to themself. It will occasionally talk to Aggron because he likes to go and talk to everyone. The other Pokémon have tried to talk to Dhelmise, but don't get much of a response from them.

Keiko sometimes returns to the Paldea region on certain holidays like Christmas. They also send presents for birthdays, Christmas or buy something for their family.

They attended the academy in Mesagoza (I know it has a name, but I don't know if it's called Naraja or Uva Academy because it depends on the version you have. Basically, I don't know what's the canon name).

The eldest sibling. Don't bring the younger ones up. They drive Keiko like mad before however they still care for them, no matter how annoying they may get.

Random fact, the only Pokémon that can be obtained in Paldea is Palafin. The others can't be obtained (at least some of them can't. DLC brings back loads of Pokémon however, I'm not sure who's coming back, but at least one of them should be).

Keiko has been travelling for two years. They have tried to not get into a lot of trouble during this time.

They don't catch a lot of Pokémon. The Pokémon Keiko has now willingly joined them.

Keiko has the most words in their OC page than any other character. Lynx used to have the most before her remake. Is also my first OC page to reach 1000+ word.