꧁𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒆꧂

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Kitsune

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: 7/9 (September 7th)

ᴀɢᴇ: 16

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: None

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Lesbian

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ: Transgender (MTF), Demigirl (She/Them)

ʟɪᴋᴇs: Reading, music, staying up all night

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: Exams, getting stressed, fighting

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs: Fire

~

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ (sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴠᴇʀ.): Just a kitsune who was adopted at a pretty young age. Of course, no one knows who her parents are, as of this date. Maybe they will reconnect in the future?

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Calm and collected most of the time with a hint of sarcasm from time to time. Sage is hard to anger and if she is ever angered, tries not to show it and is scared at snapping at those she cares about. She's also really hard to distract if she's focus on something.

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Student

~

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏ: Sage's hair is somewhat dyed, basically the purple parts of her hair.

Has a brother called Akita, they ain't related by blood (Not apart of my main 5 OCs).

Sage can play the flute.

Kitsunes grow their tails over time, which is why Sage only has two (should probably have more due to her age, but Gacha Club only has 1, 2 and 9 tails for this. Also it's only in some Japanese folklore, not all).

Her Fire would of been called 'Kasai', since that's what it's called in Japanese mythology. There are 13 types of kitsunes as well as their ability to (usually shape shift). Despite that I limited it to Fire because I think hiding her ears and tails is enough for Sage (and all the other hybrids... That I may make-)