꧁𝑷𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆꧂

ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ: None

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Angel, Demon

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: 8/7 (8th July)

ᴀɢᴇ: 19

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: None

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Bisexual

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ: Cisgender (She/Her)

ʟɪᴋᴇs: Gardening (Loves planting flower for some reason), music (sees it as somewhat calming and festive)

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: Criminals (Obvious, but not all have justifiable reasons which makes Plume a little mad), dragging Edwige out of bed (She's a heavy sleeper)

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs
Healing - Able to recover from wounds easily. Broken wounds are much harder to heal, however.

~

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ (sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴠᴇʀ.): Plume doesn't like talking about this, however shares an origin story with a very untamed criminal who's on the lose. They were friends before until Plume found out her friend commited multiple murders. She has no idea why, but rather not see their face again for that reason alone. This led to Plume to try and help those who need it very badly, in fear of them living in fear themselves or getting killed by someone, no matter the reason.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Almost quite the opposite of Edwige. Much more warm and open to others. She loves meeting new people. Whilst these things may seem like stereotypical angel things, she can be quite sassy and sarcastic which make her come off as rude... Despite that, Plume is open to helping almost anyone, in fact, she helps those she can. Plume was raised under kindness and respect, taught it, learned it like a decent person. However, will do almost anything to make the world one step closer to peace and harmony. Plume is proud of who she is today, however, gets questioned on why she help others a lot. She doesn't really have any motive other than everyone deserves some type of respect and is wanting to help those who are less fortunate. But due to her wanting to bring justice, she gets a little too reckless from time to time.

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Florist

~

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏ: Plume is unable to fly due to some her past family genetics which seemed only arise with her.

Doesn't really care if she can't fly, to be honest. However, it gets a little annoying when people ask her to fly, but she's aware that not everyone knows.

She helps out in a flower shop. A town is near where she and Edwige live so she helps support the two by doing that.

Has loads of respect for Edwige. A lot more than you think. She sees her as brave and strong, something Plume isn't really the best as physically. However, she uses magic via wand.

Plume was also unlucky to get a halo. Most angels get them. This isn't because of she's part demon though.

Demon physical aspects doesn't really show in Plume.

Dreads going to the 'Holy City' (Not the name of the place, I'm still thinking of one). She was raised there and for crying out loud, Plume never had good relationships with anyone there.