꧁ℕ𝕪𝕩꧂

ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ: The Owl House

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Human

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: 15/6 (15th June)

ᴀɢᴇ: 14

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: Edris

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Cupioromantic

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ: Demigirl (She/It/Xe)

ʟɪᴋᴇs: Ice Cream, sleeping, magic

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: Studying, acting 'perfect', people's expectations

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs: Glyphs

~

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ (sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴠᴇʀ.): Nyx's is one of those straight A students... Well used to be. It's grades started to go down and her parents were not happy about that. Xyr parents asked for it to go the the Reality Check Camp, and she reluctantly agreed to make xyr parent's proud.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Nyx always puts pressure on xemself like Luz, but for her grades and is scared of not meeting people's expectation. What caused this fear may of been it's upbringing. Despite all of that, Nyx is selfless, caring however very introverted. She goes to the same school as Luz and has always been meaning to talk to her, but never got the chance cause of other people. It doesn't care about being the best or being the top of the class, she just wants to make xyr parent's proud and it feels like being a straight A student and having a good future is the only way to do that.

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Student

~

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏ: Onyx Anagh is her real name. 'Anagh' meaning perfect/sinless.

In the Bard, Healing and Potion Tracks.

Nyx doesn't like being called Onyx.

Nyx doesn't reveal that they are demigirl until season 2. However it's just experimenting with her pronouns.

Her palismen is a deer.