꧁🇿 🇦 🇩 🇰 🇮 🇪 🇱 ꧂

ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ: Dead End Paranormal Park

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Archangel

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: ???

ᴀɢᴇ: ???

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: None

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Unsure

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ: Cisgender (She/Her)

ʟɪᴋᴇs: ???

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: ???

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs
Light Manipulation - Allows the user to generate and manipulate light energy to their will.

~

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ (sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴠᴇʀ.): Created by the higher ups to make sure humans are making great decisions. Zadkiel was made to make sure humans don't fall into some type of damaging habit that can make them lose their chance of a good afterlife. However Zadkiel can't always break this cycle and can only minimize it.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: The most merciful archangel you'll ever meet. Zadkiel is the most forgiving archangel who tries not to result to violence unless needed. She's seen as benevolent by all and tries to save people from their guilt, suffering or something they may regret in the future. Zadkiel's kindness also leaves her vulnerable and make her somewhat oblivious to other's malicious intent. The higher ups use Zadkiel's kindness to try and stop humans from doing horrible things to only have them work for them in the afterlife. Zadkiel is not aware since she can have a strong sense of justice. If she finds out, Zadkiel will do anything to try and bring fairness and peace. However as of this point, she's also too loyal since all she's done is listen to the higher ups. Never questions her loyalty or where it truly should be and just does her job.

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Angel of Benevolence, Mercy, Abundance and Memory

~

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏ: There was not a lot of info I could find on the actual Zadkiel. This was one of the harder archangels to create.

The name means 'Righteousness of God'.

Her weapon is a dagger. She's usually depictated with one because she is said to be the unnamed angel who stopped Abraham from sacrificing his son.

Zadkiel is being lied to by the higher ups. She barely gets any free time and is rarely with the other archangels. This is to prevent her from trying to rebel.

Has tried to make sure Phagia didn't fall into an addiction and is trying to set her free. However there is no avail. Zadkiel does see Phagia in reality, however never tries to speak with her and thinks she's failed her.

Can sometimes be depictated as a Seraphim (here, Zadkiel is obviously not seen as one).

Skilled at magic, but isn't as good as Raziel.

Zadkiel doesn't know much about the other Archangels. Only their jobs and what they represent and that's really it.

Once she realises that Phagia is apart of the Seven Deadly Sins, Zadkiel tries so hard to stop her. Phagia never really tries to harm anyone, not even Zadkiel. However, it's not like the two talked out of battle either. Due to being on opposing sides they don't try to communicate with each other. However, this doesn't stop Zadkiel from trying to set Phagia free from her addiction (the Deadly Sins part, Azura's RP only, but other than that everything else is canon).