chapter nineteen

As he walked along the road, he noticed that a disgusting monster of a girl was following him. This girl was Nina. He trembled with terror at the sight of her. She shook him to the core with her awful stench and rattled his bones with her putrid hair.

-------------------

my cousin wrote that and I thought it was hilarious, after I hit him. but anyways, here is the story!

***REMINDER, NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS ACCURATE. not all characters act this way or do these events in real life.***

-------------------

I held the paper that had my acceptance on it and ran into the house. Dad was in his bed sleeping, but I barged in anyways.

"DAD! DAD! DAD! WAKE UP!" I screamed while jumping on his bed. he got up really worried.

"What? What?" He said sleepily.

"Read this." I handed him the paper and he smiled.

"Oh, I knew you could do it." He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Uhm. Dad, I can't breathe." He let go and kissed my forehead.

I ran out of the room and up to Mingus. He was on his xbox and he ha headphones on I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "What was that for?" he smiled at me. "Read it." I handed him the paper like I handed it to dad. He read it an his smile turned into a frown.

"Oh. Great job." He flashed me a fake smile.

"What?" I took the paper and set it on the bed. He looked at me and shrugged. "Ming would you answer me?" He paused his game and threw his headphones off. "What do you want me to say, Ly? There isn't much to say. You are going to some advanced school 3 hours away! I'm never going to see you. I can't leave Maddie, and we can't move, dad has to film! Do you ever think for one minute that may I need you?" His eyes started to tear up.

"Woah, woah. I never knew that. Mingus, you're my brother and I love you. Nothing can change that. You have been not only the best brother, but my bestfriend." I can't believe the school is 3 hours away? Did Chandler know this? I pulled Mingus in for a hug and he wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Okay, I'll stay." We both stayed in bed and watched our favorite show, Bob's Burgers. We laughed and talked, like we always do. I know I shouldn't be thinking about going to this school, but it's a big deal and I shouldn't go, I mean Chandler looked physically upset, so is Mingus.

I won't go.

I fell asleep to Mingus laughing at the show.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of hash browns, yum, I turned to Mingus, his face next to mine. He looked so comfy, considering he stole all of the blankets. "Mingus, can I have some blankets. You always take them all." I sighed in a whiny voice. He smirked and lifted up the blankets, offering a spot right near his chest.
I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arm around me, putting his chin on my head. I closed my eyes for a couple minutes and then decided to get up and shower.

I picked out my clothes and headed to the bathroom, today was my lazy day. I wasn't planning on doing anything special. I picked out my light jeans, combat boots, and my arctic monkeys tee.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off. Putting on my robe, I applied my makeup, just cover up and mascara. I got dressed and started to walk downstairs. I heard the 3 boys talking, Ming, Dad, and Chandler.

"I don't know why I sent in that video. She is too talented but I just don't want her to go." Chandler whispered.

Dad replied with "I know, I know. I don't know what to do. If we move it will ruin everything. My job, Mingus was just offered a role in the new spider man movie too."