chapter two

As I woke up, noticing that my hair was a tangled, I really didn't mind, so I just threw it up in a messy bun.

I walked into the bathroom grabbed my facewash and began rinsing off my face. The counter always got soaked, what can I say? I'm a messy girl.

I ruffled through my clothes and chose my acid washed jeams and my 5sos tshirt, along with my white converse, ive never really been a girly girl. I put on some cover-up and maskara and then jogged downstairs.

I thought since I was already down there, that I would check on mom, I tiptoed in her room, she was asleep and there was about an hour until she needed her next dose of medicine. While I waited I thought I'd make my way down to the skate park.

I grabbed my skateboard and a granola bar and jogged out the door. It was really hot, it would make sense since I live in Georgia. On my way to the skatepark, I popped in my headphones and turned on some music. I hummed as I walked down the street.

One i was all tired out at the skate park, I had fifteen minutes till I had to be home, since mom doesn't really do much, she doesn't pay attention to many of the things I do out if the house. I don't blame her.

I made my way home, procrastinating as usual. As I walked through the front door, I tried to be quiet. I walked into moms room and she was still asleep! I walked to the side if her bed to wake her up for her medicine.

"Momma. Momma, it's time to take your medicine." I whispered.

no reply.

"Momma stop playing, this isn't funny." I giggled

no reply.

"Momma?"

"MOMMA?! Oh no. Oh no. HELP!" I screamed.

I whipped my phone out of my pocket, dropping it, trying to dial 911.

(L- Lylah)

911- You've called 911, how may I help you?

L- help, please, my mom, she fell asleep and wont wake up.

911- okay, okay, honey? What is your adress?

I gave her my adress and a couple minutes later, the ambulance arrived. I was sitting at the side of her bed sobbing. My vision was blurry, considering my eyes were filled with tears.

I whispered quietly to mom "I already lost dad, I can't  lose you too momma, please."

The ambulance came in with a bunch if equipment laid mom on the carrier. They put her into the ambulance and plopped me right in the back with her.

I was still frantically sobbing, they tried to talk to me.

"Sweetie, where is your father?"

"Dead. He died 4 years ago. A-a car crash."

They turned around and kept working on mom, they said that they couldn't find a pulse. I kept asking what was going on, but they ignored me.

We soon reached the hospital, they tried for a couple minutes more and then came and told me the worst news i've ever had to hear.

"She, she um, she passed away. If we had gotten there earlier, maybe we could've saved her. There was no way we could have helped her, honey. "

I cried even harder. My head was pounding.

They let me say my last goodbyes to momma.

I looked at her face. She looked so sad. I kissed her forehead and then I realized, this was all my fault. If I hadn't been at the skatepark, then I would've been able to get to momma quicker.

At that point I started screaming and crying, collapsing to the floor, the doctors came and helped me up, they held me back. I was kicking and screaming. I felt numb.

I will never, I can never forgive myself for this.

--------------------------------------------
heyy

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,
ill try to mention her father more.

But I hope you liked this chapter, ill keep writing until i get tired.

Hopefully this gets some reads!

-nina