chapter ten

(finally)-------Mingus's p.o.v.--------

Maddie and I walked alone for a while. I really feel like this will work out.

God, she is so beautiful. With the moon shining on her face. The moon shapes her face, perfectly.

We had only video chatted a couple times, but this feels totally different.

So surreal.

She is talking about volleyball. I could listen to her talk for hours. Her voice is so soothing.

I don't want her. I need her. I crave her.

I've never felt like this before.

We finally reached the corner to turn, we were signaled by the sign to stop. We stood there for a minute or so, the way she bites her lip. The stop sign signaled us that it was safe to go, she started walking. Our fingers atill intertwined.

My feet were glued to the ground.

"Ming, c'mon" she giggled

She came closer to me, trying to pull me to cross. I didn't move. Instead I pulled her to me. Our faces no more than an inch or two away, our lips brushed together. She placed her hand on my side, clamping a handfull of my shirt, my hand tangled in her gorgeous, curly hair. I could feel her breath on my lips, waiting for me to kiss.

And so i did. I gad only kissed her once before, our lips connected and moved in sync. Her lips tasted sweet, like chocolate ice cream. I could feel her smiling, but that didn't stop me.

No girl could make me feel the same as Madeline Elizabeth Tanner

------Maddie's p.o.v.-------

Mingus akready knows my weakness. He bites down in my lip, and I can feel him giggle through his kisses.

One hand placed in his chest, the other placed, with a handful of his shirt. His lips taste like vanilla ice cream. I could hear him breathing, I could feel his body heat only inches away. His cologne, his hair, his hands.

Everything about him, makes me turn numb.

I hug him, my arms around his neck. My head hidden in his neck, I leave a trail of kisses along his jaw line. I hear him moan just a bit.

He is more than I thought. I never actually knew his personality.

Now I do, he isn't the average, self centered guy. He is generous and kind, loyal. I know his likes and dislikes and I can say that i fell in love with him, at the moment.

Not for his looks nor his fame, but for Mingus Lucien Reedus.

Things don't happen for no reason.

-------Lylah's p.o.v.-------

Chandler and I sat there, waiting for Maddie and Ming.

Chandler isn't the type of guy to always want to talk. He likes to sit and think. A lot. And so, that's what I believe he did.

I like to look at him when he thinks, he always smirks, realizing i'm looking at him. I honestly don't know where I would be if Ming or dad hadn't come and adopted me. Where would Chandler be? What would happen between me and Maddie?

Chandler always seems to know what i'm feeling. Concerned, upset, sad, mad, excited. Any emotion really.

We sit there with an ear bud in one another's ear. Listening to Private Fears in Public Places by Front Porch Step. He has his arm around me. If you really listen to the lyrics, it make you feel different. Like most songs.

I feel Chandler move his hands up to my cheek to turn my face. Slowly his lips connect with mine. His soft lips brush against mine, his hand on my chin. Unexpectedly his tongue wanders, asking to get into my mouth. Of course, at that point Mingus and Maddie return.

We decide to walk back home. We drop Maddie off first. We let her and Ming say their goodbyes, I love seeing him this happy.

I watch him passionately kiss her, she smiles and she walks inside.

We stop at home, walking inside, dad is on the couch watching tv. I look at him and ask the question that no parents want to hear.

"Can chandler come upstairs.. please?"

"Oh, uh, yeah I guess. Keep the door cracked open though. For your safety." he replies with. I sigh if relief.

We run upstairs and we sit under the covers. He looks at me

"What?" I laugh

"Ly?"

"I love you. A-And I know it sounds crazy. I honestly never felt like this towards a girl. I don't feel like I deserve you. I just feel like when i'm with you, all of my worries just wash away. When I look at you, I feel at home." the side of his mouth curls into a smile.

"I love you Chandler." I reply with.

After a while, of talking, he takes off his shirt. "sorry, it's a bit hot." he winks

"i don't uh. I don't mind." I stuttered

We lay in bed for a while until he whispers "Are you even tired?"

"Nope."

He laughs. His laugh is so cute. His body is so.. perfect.

He tosses and turns until he is on top of me.

He smashes his lips into mine, as I definately wasn't expecting this.

As before, his tongue wanders I to my mouth, our tounges fighting for dominance. He totally won.

His lips are always so soft, and full, but not as full as I used to imagined. He is still perfect.

It is now midnight and Chandler has to go home, before I fall asleep. I don't want dad assuming anything.

I toss him his shirt, and we walk downstairs and to the front door. Dad is asleep, so we try to stay quiet.

"good night, I love you" he whispers in my ear

Thise words build up my wall of confidence,

"I love you too Chandler." I whisper back.

He pecks my lips and walks out.

Are we dating?

Do we need the specific boyfriend, girlfriend label?

I hate those words.
boyfriend, girlfriend.

--------------------------------------------

heyy

sorry this chapter is super short.

I just wanted to write ine more chapter tonight.

leave comments, votes, and follow, please!

-nina