chapter eleven

I wake up to dad sitting next to me on my bed, trying to wake me up.

"Lylah, I have to go shoot today, do you want to come?"

"Uh, yeah sure. When are you leaving?"

"About an hour."

I get up, to shower and do my daily morning routine. After my shower, I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on some makeup. Today I decided to wear my hoodie with my skinny jeans and vans.

I walk downstairs see dad watching the news.

"There is toast and eggs for you on the table." while he sips his coffee.

I see Mingus sitting at the table in his phone. He has a huge smile across his face and looks nicer than usual.

I walk up to him raising an eyebrow, "Looks like someone's hanging with Mads today, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah." he says rolling his eyes.

"Well I'm going in set with dad today, Chandler will be there too. OH! Ask dad is Mads can come on set today! Pleaseeee. "

"Okay, okay. Don't explode, dad can Maddie come on set with hs today?" he laughs.

"Yeah sure, why not." he says without taking his eyes off the tv.

On our way to the set we pick up Mads. I'm in the front seat with dad while the two lovebirds are in the back.

As I walk up to Chandler's trailer, I have my earbuds in, singing Ed Sheeran's song Nina.

I was up to the trailer and open the door to see Chandler half naked. Well technically just his shirt off, but his pants are sagged just enough to see his v line. It's so defined.

"Oh, uh uhh. Sorry I was just. I was ju-" I sputter my words.

"Goodmorning, I wasn't expecting you." He says with a smirk

"Yeah, sorry I was just coming in here to uh, wait for you. I didn't know, sorry." his shirt was still off.

He walks up to me to give me a hug, his bare skin againt mine is so soft.

Once we pull apart he pecks my lips which turns into a full kiss.

"I don't have to be on set for a while, you know." he mutters through the kiss

I smile and he picks my up tickling me, as I'm screaming with laughter he tosses me onto his mini couch. He locks the door and closes the shades.

His body hovers me. His eyes so blue, still shirtless.

"I don't recall ever telling you but your eyes, they're beautiful" I giggle.

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Well that wasn't cheesy at all." I say sarcastically

"You love my cheesiness, don't deny it." he winked and then continued to kiss me.

"CHANDLER RIGGS AND ANDREW LINCOLN ON SET PLEASE."

He whined tossing on his shirt. "To be continued.." he whispers as he walks out.

------Mingus's p.o.v.------

Maddie and I were sitting in dad's trailer. My arm around her, and her hand intertwined with mine.

Her hands are so soft. Her skin is so soft.

I know she knows that I'm looking at her. I can't help it. She is so godd.amn gorgeous. She turns her head, looking right back at me.

She says not a word, but leans in and connects our lips.

Once again, I go for her weakness.

Biting her lips, she lets out the cutest little moans.