chapter five

As i got out of the shower, i realized that I dirtied all of the towels. I felt really awkward living with two guys, so it was hard to get a towel..

"Ming! I need a towel! The other ones are dirty!" I knocked on the wall that his room shares with the bathroom.

"Okay!" he shouted back

When he got to the bathroom i cautiously opened the door a creak, he clamped his eyes shut, dropped the towel and sprinted.

Of course.

Before I went to bed, i went downstairs and asked Norman if they had any hot cocoa mix.

"Um, I really don't know, ask Mingus, he would know. I dont drink hot cocoa." he stated.

"What?! You don't drink hot cocoa?! Well that's gonna change." I said in a joking manner.

I ran to Mingus's room and asked. He said yeah, so I went wandering into the kitchen and checked in every cupboard. I finally found it.

Mmhh. Swiss Miss. That's the best!

Of course, since I'm small, I had to climb on the counter and get down the mix.

I decided to text Maddie and explain what happen, she will freak.

(L- Lylah, M- Maddie)

L- hey. I have some good and bad news which first.?

M- bad, always bad first.

L- mom passed away today, I got put into a foster home.

M- oh my god. Lylah, I'm so sorry. You and your mom were so close. And you're in a foster home?!

L- well I'm not in foster care anymore, guess who I got adopted by?

M- you already go adopted?! by who?!?!

L- Norman Reedus. Mingus is now my brother.

M- hahaha very funny. now who is it?

L- I'm being serious. you want proof.?

M- umh of course I do, i don't believe you!
I sent her a picture of me, dad, and Ming.

M- WHAT. YOU GOT ADOPTED BY THE NORMAN REEDUS.? AND MINGUS IS YOUR BROTHER. YOU HAVE LIKE, THE HOTTEST BROTHER NOW.

L- even better..  This is my chance to meet Chandler! I mean, why would he fall in love with me, stupid theory, i know.

M- WHAT. you are so beautiful and sweet and funny, I love you, and you know that!

L- I love you mads, night

M- night, tell mingus i said hiiiiii!!
"Ming, my friend says hi" I yelled
"Is she hot?" he yelled right back. wow, slick Ming,
"Come here, i'll show you a picture"
he comes running in, "yeah, okay she is hot. giver her my number, she will like me faster than you can blink." he scoffed.
"i just blinked, she probably doesn't even have your number programmed in her phone yet, slow your role, bud." I laughed
"Whatever, you know what i mean Ly." as he is throwing his hands up.

L- here, he told me to give you his number..

M- I'M DEAD, I HAVE MINGUS REEDUS'S NUMBER.

L-yeah don't give it to anyone else!

M-okay, okay, night.

After my hot cocoa, i turned on some music and fell asleep to the thought of all the events that had just happened today.

----------nightmare-----------

I was sitting in the backseat of the car, mom and dad were laughing, we all were.