13. Chance (San & Hongjoong x y/n)

En başından başla

You look away, embarassed and felt exposed. "You must think that... I'm such an easy girl..."

"No, I don't."

"Thanks for trying not too... but... If you do... it's okay... I am though..." you are on the verge of crying. "I was just a side thing for him... nothing serious..."

"I said, I don't." He says again. This time his voice is low and stern.

You look back at him and see him looking at you with warm eyes. "Thank you..." you say softly

****
The party got more loud and all over the place. Wooyoung and Jongho got a bit competitive in playing games and doesn't even bother letting their teammates Yeosang and Mingi play. They are now just standing there cheering and everything while the rest of the staff are busy eating and relaxing behind them. Though the some of the managers are yelling as well coz it's an intense battle game.

The other members are just watching except San. Who is busy being by your side, hiding in plain sight.

"Why don't you join them?" You ask

"I want to stay with you."

"Why though? I'm boring... you should play with them..."

He pouts, "Why do you always ask me to go away?"

"Ahm...It's not like that..."

"Then what?" He looks at you with curious eyes. "Is it because hyung can see us talking?"

"No, of course not." You frown.

"Then what...?"

"I don't know... Maybe I'm just... I don't fucking know..." you sigh

"We can go upstairs..." San says, "it's quiet. The dance studio is there... we can listen to music and dance... you dance right?"

"I don't..."

"Then I'll teach you basic..." San takes your hand carefully and leads you out of the party.

Both of you arrive at the famous dance studio where their dance practices gets filmed.

He opens the lights and reveals the all white room and mirrors. Then he goes straight to the computer at the corner to turn it on.

"What music you want to hear?"

"Anything you like... but if you're serious about teaching me to dance... maybe something slower?"

He smiles, showing his cute dimples. "Okay!"

While he's busy searching for a song to teach you. You on the other hand walks straight in the middle of the room after closing the door. You look straight into your reflection and begin to analyze how awful you look today.

Messy hair in a bun, a fitted black cropped top shirt and a black highwaist cargo pants paired with black boots too.  Outfit looks nice yes, but your aura is so dark and down. You used to be excited when coming here but now...

The sudden music startles you. San then comes close, slides his hand to yours to make them intertwine and then tug you close to him. "Maybe... let this one go...?" He pulls off the ribbon from your bun, letting your long hair unravel. "So pretty..." he mumbles looking at you, all smile.

You begin to follow him move. You have no idea what type of dance you are even doing but you are so captivated by how he makes you dance and do it while smiling. He's such a sweet soul and a nice person. He is very endearing like what Hongjoong decribes him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks as he make you twirl and fall in his arm. "Do I look handsome?"

You snort a laugh, "Of course you are..."