10th member can't learn the group's comeback lyrics ft 3mix

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry for disappearing but I got my wisdom teeth out so yeah- lol. Anyway- I got an ask on Tumblr and I loved writing it, ty anon! :D

The request: Can you do a 3mix where the 10th member is having trouble with singing her part or dancing one part of the song(You can pick) and jihyo(or any member you wants) comes in and help them like soyeon and g-(idle).

PS: Tysm for everyone that reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

In the heart of Seoul, the bustling city that never slept, TWICE prepared for yet another electrifying performance. The air hummed with anticipation as fans from all corners of the world gathered to witness the magic of their idols. Among the sea of faces that adorned the stadium, Y/N's heart raced with both excitement and a tinge of anxiety.

Y/N had joined TWICE as the youngest member, and while the journey had been a whirlwind of dreams come true, it wasn't without its challenges. As the 10th member, she found herself sandwiched between the experienced and the new. Her singing progress had been one of the reasons she had secured her spot in the group, yet tonight, that very talent had decided to play tricks on her.

It was a crucial point in their set, where TWICE's star had a solo line that she was supposed to deliver with the kind of power that could shake an audience to its core. But tonight, the power seemed to have abandoned her. Every time she tried to belt out the notes, her voice faltered, as if the melody had slipped through her fingers like sand.

Y/N's frustration scaled with each unsuccessful attempt. She knew the others were counting on her, and the thought of letting her fellow members down weighed heavily on her heart. She almost stepped away from the practice room, her vision blurred with tears of frustration.

However, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, the unnie duo of the group, exchanged a knowing look as they noticed their child's frustration. They had seen this look before, the one that whispered of doubts and insecurities. With a shared glance, they left their positions and joined the younger girl by the side of the practice room.

Nayeon - Hey, baby. You know, even the best singers have their off days. It's just a part of being human.

Jeongyeon nodded, her expression soft.

Jeongyeon - Absolutely, kiddo. And it's okay to feel frustrated, but remember, you're not alone in this. We're a family, and we support each other through everything.

The maknae managed a small smile, feeling a bit of the weight on her shoulders lift. 

Y/N - Thank you, unnies. I'm just worried about letting everyone down.

Nayeon chuckled, her voice light. 

Nayeon - You? Letting us down? Love, you've already proven yourself time and time again. We have no doubts about your talent.

Jeongyeon nodded in agreement. 

Jeongyeon - Exactly. And besides, even if things don't go perfectly, we'll still be there with you. We've got your back.

Y/N's heart warmed at their words, a renewed sense of determination filling her chest. 

Y/N - This means a lot to me, unnies. I'll do my best!

As Nayeon and Jeongyeon exchanged smiles with Y/N, a new presence entered the scene. It was Jihyo, the group's charismatic leader and an incredible vocal powerhouse herself (I mean- wow). TWICE's angel looked up to her, her eyes reflecting a mix of embarrassment and vulnerability. She had always admired Jihyo's nurturing nature and her undeniable presence that commanded respect.

Jihyo reached out and gently touched her kid's arm. 

Jihyo - Hey, it's okay. Can I sit with you for a moment?

Y/N nodded, feeling a lump forming in her throat. They settled on a plush couch, the atmosphere filled with an unspoken understanding. Jihyo's presence was like a soothing balm even if she couldn't even begin to explain how worried she was about her girl, and Y/N found herself instinctively leaning into it.

Jihyo - Is something bothering you, honey? 

Y/N - I... I don't know, I've been practising my part, but I just can't seem to hit the notes right tonight. It's frustrating, and I don't want to mess up the performance! *frowns*

Jihyo nodded, her expression empathetic. 

Jihyo - You know, not getting everything right is part of being an artist. But you're not alone in this. We're a team, and we support each other through the highs and the lows.

Y/N wiped away a tear that had escaped her eye. 

Y/N - I know, but I don't want to drag everyone else down. They're all depending on me.

Jihyo's smile was both reassuring and sincere (kinda motherly too). 

Jihyo - You're not dragging anyone down, lovebug. We're here for you, just like you're here for us. And as for your part, let's work on it together.

With a heartwarming determination, Jihyo stood up and offered her hand to TWICE's sunshine.

Jihyo - Come on, let's head back to the practice room babe.

Y/N hesitated for a moment before taking Jihyo's hand. The warmth of her leader's touch was comforting, like a lifeline in the midst of her uncertainty. As they walked back to the practice room, the girl found herself stealing glances at Jihyo. She admired the way Jihyo carried herself, both as a leader and as a best friend.

Back in the practice room, Jihyo sat beside Y/N at the piano. She began to play the melody, and Y/N tentatively joined in. Her voice wavered, but this time, there was a sense of companionship that eased her nerves.

Jihyo's eyes met her dongsang's, and she smiled encouragingly. 

Jihyo - You've got this, sweet girl. Believe in yourself, just like we believe in you.

With Jihyo's unwavering support, the maknae sang her part once again. This time, her voice soared, carrying with it a newfound confidence. The notes that had seemed elusive before now flowed effortlessly from her lips.

As they finished the song, Y/N let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Jihyo's applause was genuine, her smile radiant. 

Jihyo - See? You're amazing, boo. And remember, I'm here whenever you need a little extra support.

Y/N felt a rush of gratitude, a warmth that radiated from her heart. 

Y/N - Thank you, Omma Jihyo.

Jihyo's laughter was like music, filling the room with infectious joy. 

Jihyo - Omma, huh? I like that. Just remember, we're all family here.

As the concert lights dimmed and TWICE took the stage, Y/N stood among her fellow unnies, her heart brimming with newfound strength. And as she sang her solo part, she felt the echoes of Jihyo's support guiding her every note. The crowd roared in approval, the energy of the moment transcending the challenges that had led to it.

In the end, Y/N learned that even in the face of trouble, the bonds of friendship and the power of encouragement could transform a moment of doubt into a triumph of the heart. And as she gazed out at the sea of cheering fans, she knew that she was not only living her dream but sharing it with a family that would always stand by her side and that made her have only one thought:

I love my dear older sisters.

A/N: I apologise for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3