10th member getting permission to date ITZY's Yeji

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry for disappearing but I got my wisdom teeth out so yeah- lol. Anyway- :D I hope that my friend Thira3 that gave me this idea on Wattpad likes it! :)

The request: Hi I saw a you do a request about dating yeji I was wondering if you could do where yeji is in love with y/n and yeji ask the twice members if she could date y/n. They were hesitant because the members still saw y/n as kid especially the j-line( even though already off age) but after they saw how happy y/n is with yeji and how yeji babying y/n they agreed. Thank you ❤️

PS: Tysm for everyone that reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

In the heart of Seoul, where the city's vibrancy and tradition melded seamlessly, lived a tale of an unexpected romance that would forever change the lives of two young women. Y/N, the 10th member of TWICE, was known for her radiant smile, infectious laughter, and an endearing innocence that had always endeared her to her unnies. But little did she know that her life was about to take a turn she never anticipated.

Among the unnies, there was one who had been holding a secret. Yeji, the charismatic leader of ITZY, was the epitome of cool confidence onstage. Yet, behind that fierce facade was a heart that beat irregularly whenever the youngest was around (Not Shy is a lie~ atm lol). Yeji's feelings had gradually evolved from friendship to something deeper, something she could no longer ignore.

One cold autumn evening, after a day filled with practice and schedules, Yeji finally decided to open her heart. She invited Y/N to her favourite spot,  a tranquil rooftop garden, far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city below. Underneath the starlit sky, the soft murmur of a city at rest, Yeji took a deep breath and spoke her truth, her voice a mix of trepidation and resolve.

Yeji - Y/N, there's something I've been wanting to tell you... 

TWICE's angel's eyes shone with curiosity and warmth, urging Yeji to continue. 

Yeji - I... I've realized that my feelings for you go beyond friendship. I've fallen in love with you, Y/N.

The words hung in the air like constellations, each one carrying the weight of Yeji's vulnerability. the maknae was taken aback, her heart fluttering like a hummingbird's wings. She searched Yeji's eyes, seeking sincerity, and found it there, shining like a lighthouse in the darkness. Y/N felt a flood of emotions swirl within her. She cherished their friendship, the way Yeji's laughter echoed in her memories and the late-night conversations they shared. Yet, this confession introduced a new layer to their relationship, one that the younger girl hadn't considered before.

Yeji, sensing Y/N's internal struggle, hurried to speak, her voice a mix of anxiety and earnestness. 

Yeji - I understand if this is surprising or if you need time. But I couldn't keep my feelings hidden any longer. I wanted you to know, Y/N!

TWICE's honey's heart was torn between the familiarity of their friendship and the exhilaration of this unexpected revelation. She looked at Yeji, feeling a gentle warmth radiating from within.

Y/N - Yeji unnie, I appreciate your honesty. I need some time to process everything if that's okay.

Yeji nodded, her smile tinged with relief. 

Yeji - Of course, Y/N. Take all the time you need. I'll be here, no matter what (such a cutie).

In the days that followed, TWICE's sunshine found herself navigating uncharted emotional territory. She cherished her friendship with Yeji and was grateful for the love that had been expressed. But she couldn't ignore the gentle whispers of her heart, the possibility of something more. 

As Y/N wrestled with her feelings, the word inevitably spread within the TWICE sisters. The unnies gathered, concern etching their features as they discussed Yeji's confession. Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu all had their opinions, each reflecting their unique bond with their baby.

The J-line, known for their protective instincts over the younger members, were the most hesitant. Momo, Sana, and Mina had seen Y/N grow up and shared moments of laughter and guidance. To them, Y/N was still the cherished younger sibling, the one they'd nurtured and looked after. Momo sighed, her gaze distant as she spoke softly.

Momo - I mean, she's still our baby Y/N, isn't she? Can we really picture her in a romantic relationship?

Sana nodded in agreement, her brows furrowed. 

Sana - It's just strange to think about. Our maknae dating someone, especially Yeji.

Mina, usually the calm and composed one, added her opinion to the convo.

Mina - But if Y/N truly cares for Yeji, and if Yeji makes her happy, shouldn't we support her?

As the discussions continued, opinions shifted, and perceptions evolved. The unnies started to notice the small things: The way Y/N's eyes lit up when Yeji entered the room, the laughter that seemed to come easier when they were together and the way they looked out for each other during tough times.

One day, as the members were gathered backstage before a performance, Y/N and Yeji walked in, their hands entwined. There was an air of comfort between them, a sense of unity that spoke volumes. Momo, Sana, and Mina exchanged a knowing glance, a silent understanding passing between them. During a break, Tzuyu approached her only dongsang. 

Tzuyu - Hey, bae, can I talk to you for a moment?

Y/N nodded and followed Tzuyu to a quieter corner. Tzuyu looked at her, her gaze earnest yet gentle. 

Tzuyu - Love, we've been talking as unnies, and I just wanted to say that if Yeji makes you happy, we support you. You're not a kid anymore, you're an adult capable of making your own choices.

Tears welled up in the youngest's eyes as she realized the depth of her unnies' love and understanding. She hugged Tzuyu tightly, whispering a heartfelt thank you.

Over time, as they witnessed the tenderness and care that Yeji showered upon their child, as they saw the happiness that radiated from both of them when they were together, the unnies' hesitance melted away. They began to see the love between Y/N and Yeji. The turning point came during a quiet evening at the dorm. The members were sitting together, sharing stories and laughter. The couple was wrapped up in each other, their affection evident in every touch and glance. The J-line exchanged a glance once more, this time filled with warmth and approval.

Momo cleared her throat, drawing everyone's attention. 

Momo - Darling, Yeji, we want to say something.

She exchanged a knowing smile with Sana and Mina before continuing.

Momo - We've had our concerns, but seeing the two of you together, we can't deny the happiness you bring each other. If Yeji makes you happy, sweetheart, then we're happy for you both.

Tears shimmered in Y/N's eyes as she looked at her unnies, feeling a flood of emotions overwhelm her. Yeji held her hand, her grip reassuring, as she smiled at the members. 

Y/N - Thank you, unnies. Your approval means the world to us, to me.

From that moment, Y/N and Yeji's relationship bloomed without reservation. As autumn melted into winter and then blossomed into spring, their relationship continued to be written, a melody of two hearts that had found their harmonious rhythm with the TWICE unnies alongside them, and this made the couple have only one thought:

I am so loved by my dear unnies.

A/N: I apologise for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3