10th member is new and 3mix comes to her rescue!

A/N: I got an ask on Tumblr and I loved writing it, tysm! I hope this sweet anon that gave me this idea likes it! xoxo :)

The request: Hihihi! I really love your writings and if it's possible, may i request this please :D When 10th member gets added to the group, she's always in the practice room to perfect her skills (bffr she'd probably get soo much hate for being added in, poor bby 😣) and 3 mix decides to check up on her cause it's really late. They then find reader dancing passionately while sobbing (or on the verge of tears) and you can take it from there ✌️🤭 Maybe reader could be closed off at first cause twice is already a pretty big group Sorry if this was long and detailed, you can just opt not to write it. (A/N: I actually love detailed requests, I don't mind the ones that are not but *chefs kiss*)

PS: Tysm for everyone that reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

The practice room was empty, except for one figure that moved with determination and grace. Y/N, the newest and youngest member of TWICE, had spent countless hours in this room since her addition to the group. As the tenth member, she knew she had a lot to prove and worked tirelessly to perfect her skills. But beyond her dedication and hard work, the maknae carried a heavy weight on her shoulders. She was completely aware that joining TWICE, a group already beloved by fans, would not be an easy task. The fear of not being accepted and the pressure to prove herself loomed over her every move. 

When she first entered TWICE, she was closed off and guarded. She struggled to find her place among the established bonds of the group. The other members, with their inside jokes and shared experiences, seemed like an impenetrable fortress. It was intimidating, and Y/N often found herself feeling like an outsider. She had witnessed the immense love and support the fans showered on TWICE, but she also saw the flip side, the harsh criticism and hate that could be directed toward the group of girls that she already admired and loved so much. The thought of becoming the target of such negativity made her wary of opening up to her fellow members. The practice room became her sanctuary, a place where she could escape the expectations and judgments. Y/N poured all her energy into perfecting her skills, spending long hours sharpening her vocals and perfecting her dance moves. It was her way of coping, her way of proving to herself that she deserved to be part of TWICE.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo, the three oldest members of the group known as 3mix or the moms, had noticed their kid's guarded nature. They could see the struggles she faced and understood the weight of her insecurities. They knew that gaining Y/N's trust would take time, but they were determined to break down the walls she had built around herself because she mattered and they already saw her as one of their own. One evening, after finishing their own practice sessions, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo decided to pay the girl a visit. They wanted to show her that they cared, that she wasn't alone in her journey. As they entered the practice room, they found the youngest lost in her own world, focused on perfecting her dance routine. She didn't notice their arrival, too absorbed in her own thoughts. The moms exchanged glances, understanding the delicate nature of the situation.

Nayeon stepped forward, her voice gentle but firm. 

Nayeon - Baby, we've noticed how hard you've been working, and how dedicated you are to improving yourself. We want to help you, to be there for you.

TWICE's angel's eyes widened, her guard momentarily slipping. She looked at Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo, unsure of how to respond. She had expected criticism or judgment, not this unexpected kindness.

Jeongyeon spoke up next, her voice filled with empathy. 

Jeongyeon - We know it's not easy being the youngest and joining an already close-knit group. But we want you to know that you don't have to do it alone. We're here to support you, love.

Jihyo nodded, her warm smile reaching her eyes. 

Jihyo - We've all faced our fair share of struggles and doubts, sweet girl. But together, we've grown stronger. TWICE is not just about the number of members, it's about the strength of our bond.

Y/N felt a flicker of hope igniting within her. Their words resonated deep within her heart. Maybe, just maybe, she could let her guard down, even if only a little. Nayeon took a step closer, her voice filled with sincerity. 

Nayeon - We understand if it takes time for you to trust us completely. But we want you to know that we genuinely want to be there for you. We want to be your support system, your family.

The moms' words pierced through the maknae's walls, crushing them bit by bit. She could see the sincerity in their eyes, the empathy that radiated from their every word. At that moment, Y/N realized that she didn't have to face the challenges alone. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she struggled to find her voice. 

Y/N - Thank you... Thank you for seeing me, for... for caring. I-I want to trust you, but it's just... it's hard.

Nayeon reached out, her hand gently resting on her now sister's shoulder. 

Nayeon - We understand, kiddo. Trust is something that's earned. Take your time. We're here for you, every step of the way.

Y/N nodded with a mixture of gratitude and vulnerability washing over her. At that moment, she realized that she had found not just a group of talented artists, but her chosen family. And though it would take time to fully embrace that family, she knew that with Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo by her side, she would find the strength to overcome her fears and insecurities. From that night forward, TWICE's lovebug, as they started calling her after she showed her true personality, gradually began to open up to her unnies and the rest of TWICE. She shared her dreams, her struggles, and her aspirations. With each passing day, her bond with Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo grew stronger, and she discovered that the walls she had built to protect herself were no longer necessary. Together, they faced the challenges that lay ahead, their unwavering support guiding the girl through moments of doubt and fear. And as Y/N slowly let her guard down, she realized that she had not only gained a group of talented and inspiring unnies, but lifelong sisters who would always be there to catch her when she fell.

In the practice room, Y/N continued to work hard, pushing herself to be the best version of herself. And with the love and support of her TWICE family, she knew that she could achieve anything she set her mind to because her unnies always said something that made her feel warm inside:

We are proud of our dear maknae.

A/N: I apologise for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3