10th member and Pride Month! 🏳‍🌈

A/N: Heyy, this is not an ask, just something I wanted to do, byeee! :D

PS: Tysm for everyone that reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

Once upon a time, in the bustling city of Seoul, South Korea, there was a sensational K-pop girl group known as TWICE. They had captured the hearts of millions with their infectious music, captivating performances, and endearing personalities. Among the members was a young woman named Y/N, the group's beloved maknae. The youngest had always been a bright and cheerful presence within TWICE. Her infectious smile could light up any room, and her talent and hard work had earned her a special place in the hearts of her fellow members. However, behind her radiant facade, she carried a heavy burden, her homophobic parents who were unaware of her own sexual orientation.

As Pride Month approached, Y/N felt an undeniable longing to embrace her true self. She yearned for the freedom to express her bisexuality openly and unapologetically. But the fear of rejection from her parents weighed heavily on her heart. She confided in her fellow TWICE unnies, trusting that they would understand and support her. One sunny afternoon, TWICE's child finally gathered her courage and sat her sisters down, her voice trembling with both fear and hope. She confessed her truth, revealing her sexuality to the group. Tears welled up in her eyes as she awaited their response. To her relief and joy, the room filled with warmth and acceptance. One by one, her fellow members enveloped her in hugs, assuring her that their love for her was unconditional. Jihyo, the group's mom number 1, held her hand tightly, promising to be her pillar of strength through this journey. Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo, Nayeon, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu expressed their unwavering support, celebrating the revelation with smiles and words of encouragement.

Realizing the significance of this moment and the upcoming Pride Month, the members decided to make it a month-long celebration of love, acceptance, and solidarity. They knew that the world needed to witness their unwavering support for their dear "honey". TWICE began by announcing a special series of Pride-themed performances and collaborations, all dedicated to spreading a message of inclusivity and embracing diversity. They composed a powerful anthem that embodied the spirit of love and acceptance, using their music to convey a powerful message to their fans and society as a whole. During one of their interviews, Y/N spoke candidly about her journey of self-discovery and the struggles she faced due to her homophobic parents. She shared her hopes that her story would inspire others who may be grappling with similar challenges, assuring them that they were not alone. Her bravery touched the hearts of many, and the overwhelming support poured in from fans worldwide.

The members took it upon themselves to educate themselves about LGBTQ+ issues, attending workshops and discussions to deepen their understanding. They proudly adorned rainbow-coloured accessories, not only as a symbol of solidarity but also as a reminder that love knows no boundaries. As the month progressed, TWICE became a beacon of love and acceptance in the K-pop industry. They used their platform to raise awareness about LGBTQ+ rights, challenging societal norms and advocating for a more inclusive society. Their social media platforms overflowed with messages of love, unity, and encouragement for individuals who were struggling to find acceptance.

During a heartwarming fan meeting, TWICE surprised their sweet youngest with a special video compilation featuring heartfelt messages from fans, sharing stories of their own personal journeys towards self-acceptance. Overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support, tears of joy streamed down Y/N's face. She realized that she had become an inspiration, not just to her fans, but also to her fellow members. On the last day of Pride Month, TWICE held a grand concert in Seoul, aptly named "TWICE and Pride: A Celebration of Love." The venue was awash with vibrant rainbow colours, symbolizing the strength of the LGBTQ+ community. Fans from all walks of life, sexual orientations, and gender identities gathered together, united by the music and the shared belief in a world that embraces love and acceptance.

During the concert, Y/N took centre stage, her heart pounding with gratitude and excitement. She stood tall, supported by her members, and belted out the empowering anthem they had composed together. The crowd erupted in applause, their voices merging with TWICE's, sending a powerful message that reverberated throughout the arena. As the concert drew to a close, Y/N couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude. She had gone from hiding her true self to becoming a source of strength and inspiration for countless individuals around the world. With her loving and accepting TWICE family by her side, she knew that her journey was just beginning, with experiences filled with love, understanding, and the belief that one day, her parents might come to accept and embrace her for who she truly was.

At that moment, as rainbow-coloured confetti rained down on the stage, Y/N understood the immense power of love and the indomitable strength of unity. She smiled, knowing that she was surrounded by the most important family she could ever ask for, the family she had found within her TWICE sisters, which made her think only one thing:

I love my dear unnies.

A/N: I apologise for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3