God, I love it here

Warning: MAJORITY OF THIS IS SMUT AS U COULD OF GUESSED IN THE LAST CHAPTER

He has a very thorough shower in scalding hot water, and even though it's over quicker than he'd like it to be, his cock is definitely grateful it's a short one. He's been half hard since Nick pressed him against the mattress and he's eager to get back to what they started.

He dries himself off with Nick's towel and gives himself a quick once over in the mirror before heading back out into the bedroom. He'd tried his best to keep his hair dry, but that's not always so easy when he's trying to scrub his whole body down, so he runs his fingers through it, trying to get his curls to sit pretty on his forehead in that way he knows Nick loves. He licks his lips, takes a deep breath, and unlocks the door.

He gasps when he sees Nick on the bed, now shirtless and jogger-less, tenting his boxer briefs and lying back against his pillows, scrolling on his phone. The second he hears the door click open, he locks it and chucks it to one side, then walks over to pull Charlie in for a wet, heady kiss.
"Fuck, you're beautiful," he whispers against Charlie's lips, and Charlie preens at the praise. "I love seeing you naked."

"You're such a boy," Charlie tells him as he slides his arms up and around Nick's shoulders, angling their hips together so their cocks brush. He bites his lip and takes a deep breath through his nose. "But you're beautiful too, and I would be very much up for seeing you naked as well, if you wouldn't mind."
Nick surges forward and kisses him fiercely. "Get on the bed."

Charlie slides his hands down Nick's chest and then moves over to the bed as instructed, swinging his hips a little more than he normally would for Nick's benefit. It clearly works because Nick makes a pleased little sound and makes quick work of shucking his boxers before he jumps on the bed, boxing Charlie in between his legs.

Taking Nick's flushed face between his palms, he pulls him down for a tender kiss that they both smile into, then it turns filthy rather quickly as their bare cocks rub together again. They kiss and frot together for a few minutes, relishing in the closeness of being back in each other's arms, alone, without the worry of interruption or being disturbed. Charlie's been waiting for this for a very long time and it feels fucking phenomenal , honestly, to hold and be held by Nick like this, knowing they've got all the time in the world to make love and be together.

"I love you so much," he can't help but whisper against Nick's lips. "So much."
"I love you more." Nick pulls back and stares at him with wide, earnest, gorgeous eyes. "I wanna make you feel good, baby. Can I touch you?"
"Please." Charlie's legs fall open and he adjusts himself against the mattress, lifting his hips so Nick knows where he wants him. "We can... you know. That's why I showered."
Nick hums and nods, then slides his hands down Charlie's body and pushes his legs apart even wider, touching him tenderly. "Can I eat you out?"

Charlie's brain short circuits. They haven't done that in a while, mostly because it requires them to be alone for a very long time together and they've not really had that living in their parents' houses this summer. But Nick loves to give and Charlie loves to receive, and he nods so hurriedly that his curls flick into Nick's eyes.
"Hands and knees for me, sweetheart," Nick says. His voice is husky, like it always is when he's really turned on. It drives Charlie fucking crazy every single time. "Arse in the air."

Charlie complies. He shuffles up the bed and pulls a pillow down so he can rest his head on it, then he spreads his legs and presses himself up on his knees, so Nick has full and easy access.
A warm hand trails down his left buttock and then Nick's lips press a kiss to it. "Look at you," he says, sounding awed. "My perfect boy. All for me."

"Only for you," Charlie says breathily, his voice catching in his throat as Nick's mouth ghosts over his most private area. "Nick, please."
Another kiss to his right buttock, then Nick wraps a hand around Charlie's cock and gives it a couple of gentle tugs. "Please," he repeats. "Since you asked so nicely."