Many books were displayed as long tables were on the side where you can sit and read the book you picked.

A perfect place for a peaceful time.

I walked through the endless shelves of books as i looked for a certain male leonin.

My eyes wander to every tapestry also hanged on the walls.All engraved by a certain cross logo I don't know off.

Feeling that I've been going in circles i halted im my tracks looking around.

'Should i shout for Harith?'

Scratching away that thought i stopped as i looked around and sweat dropped.

"I'm lost..."

I muttered to one that to myself as i suddenly heard a loud thud from behind a certain shelf making me flinch.

I cautiously turned around as i slowly and hesitantly took a step forward soon peeking on the corner of the shelf only to find the male leonin i was looking for groaning in pain.

"Harith!Are you alright?"I asked as i walked to him helping him up from the fallen books that made the sound earlier.

"Yes,Miss (Y/n) just a little accident.Thanks"He smiled embarrassingly as hi ears twitched.

I chuckled as i helped him up also getting the books from the ground placing it on a nearby table.

"So?What will i be learning today?"

"Well since uhh.. you'll be learning with me today i managed to research some information about your Grimoire"

My eyes lit up as i nodded gazing at him enthusiastically.

"Great,so what will i be learning?I already learned the levitation spell.Oh!How about a spell about invisibility? Teleportation?Huh?"

I suggested eager to learn more spells.

Suddenly all the books on the table emitted a blue hue and soon levitated stacking neatly in place in front of me as i blinked.

"First you must understand and read these books of magic i managed to find"

I blinked thrice before gazing at all the books.

"But! That's...1....6....18 books!"I exclaimed counting the high stack of books he placed.

"Yes and i need to find 12 more"Harith stated as he opened one of his scrolls on his belt writing something on it with a focused look.

My expression went gloomy as my right eye twitched.

'Here i thought I'll be able to hold my wand again'

"Alright Miss (Y/n), today you'll be studying first the branches of magic and it's importance.When you will finish this all then we'll move into real practice of your spell's"He happily stated as he put away his scroll back.

Meanwhile i sighed and frowned gazing at the thick paged book's stacked."This is too many"

"Don't worry once you'll start to read some of it you'll soon find out it is intriguing.I suggest you start now since there will be more books.I'll be nearby and find some of it..Just call me if you want help"

Taking in his words i sighed and nodded taking a seat in the chair as i picked a book opening it in the process.

"Did you also read all of this when you started magic?"

I asked at Harith who is skimming along the shelf of books that contains all about Magic.

"Well yes..and well i already knew magic since i was a leonin.When i was taken in here and became a Chevalier Knight I started to study magic and managed to read all of the books of the Magic category"

My eyes widen as i gazed at him tearing away my attention of the book for a second."Wait!So..you mean..all these high endless book shelf's that contains information about magic..You managed to read all of them!"

I stated pointing at the shelf's he was skimming through.

He smiled sheepishly as he blushed a bit his ears twitching slightly as his tail vigorously swayed from the side.

"Well yes i did..though it was nothing special"

I soon blinked and sighed smiling faintly."Whay do you mean nothing...You?Managing to read all these thick paged books?,no wonder you were an intelligent leonin"

With that he blushed madly as he waved his hands around in panick."Oh..no im not that intelligent!Im just your average mage here in Moniyan"He smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

I smiled and chuckled."You are underestimating yourself,maybe you don't see it but the other's think so."

He went silent for a bif before smiling."Thank you,Miss (Y/n).I just don't really get compliments more often"

"Really?You should.Your a hard working person and is a well known Chevalier Knight here in Moniyan."

His blush erupted more as he cleared his throat then smiled as he thanked me once again turning around as he continue to skim around the shelf's.

I soon silently chuckled as i found his leonin ear's twitching more often as his tail swayed more to the side.

'Such a humble leonin'

My eyes soon trailed at the high stack of books as i sighed in defeat.

'Why do this books thick as fudge?!'