Chapter 18.2

Flashback (From Chp. 16)

"Is it alright if you leave Nana and (Y/n)"Miya asked while i nodded.

"Of course "I then started to head off Nana following me behind. We exited the room and Nana soon exclaimed.

"Ah! I forgot something in my room, Pretty (Y/n). Ill be back! " I didn't manage to replied her statement whe she soon dashed off to the direction of her room.

I sighed and followed behind and as soon as i turned around a corner i heard a statement making me halt.

"So she's the one who has Magic similar to the Demon Queen?".

My heart ached when i heard Miya replied. "Yes she is". My hands curled into a fist and i was frozen in shock.

'Oh,so all that apologizing and interaction was...a facade?'.

I thought and continue to listen,my heart still aching at the things miya said.

"And you needed my help?" Alucard asked. I slowly peeked in the side of my eye and miya nodded. "Her magic,when i crossed paths with her...it is similar to the Queen of Apocalypse's magic not just by color but also by their energy.
Something is dangerous about the magic she posseses.

"It is stated in the letter thay she stayed her,due to her condition because of Nana?" Alucard asked.

"Yes,and i observed her behaviour but it's only usual. Only her magic"

"We don't know if she's related to the Queen...or not, but we have to be sure " Miya continued making Alucard nodded.

"I see, I've already informed Her highness, Silvanna and well she approved my suggestion" Alucard stated making me look down to the ground.

'Whats gonna happen to me? Am i gonna get executed?'

Not wanting to hear the conversation more,i left with a pain of betrayal.

(Present Time)

"So you really...dont trust me? Huh?".The girl muttered while slowly closing her eyes and went unconscious.

The moonlit elf was shocked and froze in her place. "She..knew?" Expecting a betrayed expression from the girl she only smiled as if she knew what will happen to her. Which she is.

Alucard gazed down towards (Y/n) and sighed a slight guilty for what he done. "I think she heard our conversation....But that set aside.. I'll take her back to the Moniyan Empire...Just like her highnesses orders" He then picked up the unconscious girl and saw blood running down the right side of her head. Now he really felt guilty for what he has done.

Miya froze and muttered. "Before you'll take her, let me treat her wounds first..please.."

"I agree..." With that Alucard took the lead and Miya was clenching her fist remembering the girls words.

'Its alright,i understand it's only your job to keep the forest safe thought'

She then closed her eyes and turned around towards the lifeless monster who is now laying down the ground it's body full with holes while blood is pooling around.

All she knew,she can't take any risks..even if it means she will be a traitor. She soon then left a pang of guilt building up through her chest but only had one thought in her head.

'(Y/n) (L/n), Is no ordinary human'