Chapter 18

⚠️ Mention's of blood
⚠️Violent

I pointed my want at the demon and was about to shout the levitation spell but stop when it suddenly raised its arms and was heading for me at incredible speed.

My breath hitch for a moment and then i jumped away to avoid the upcoming attack. I froze and stare at the ground i was supposed to be standing in,now shattered into pieces.

My eyes is still wide and quickly stood up. My eyes trailed to Nana and the Monster growled once again before roaring loudly. Just like before i wince when the sound went through my ears and was holding support to the ground,since the wind picked up once again.

My eyes were just glued to Nana and there's one thing on my mind right now. (Save Nana,and get the fudge out of here). I stood up my (F/c) cape flowing behind me along with my (F/c) hairlocks.

I pointed out to the one of the big tree's behind me and chanted the spell.

"Recarcio!"

I inhaled and gripped my wand as tight as i could and quickly levitated the tree,its roots now retracting away to the grouns and was heading towards the Monster,making out an audible fighting cry.

It was caught of guard and was soon hit by the tree making it tumble a few steps and let go of the female Leonin.

I quickly stood up my knees and run towards the female leonin catching her. "Are you okay Nana?"
I asked while checking for injuries at the leonin.

Nana's face was full of tears and she quickly hugged me. "T..thank..y..you pr.. pretty (Y/n)"

She sobbed and i patted her head hugging her back,still getting trauma after that fight.

'But waut,is it really over? It can't be'

I thought and gazed towards the monster who is laying down the ground. It's hands suddenly twitched and soon stood up, wrecking the tree into peices.

My eyes widen once more and i quickly stood up. My feet was about to ran on its own when the monster once again swiped it's arm in an incredible speed.

Without thinking,i quickly thrown away the female leonin and was soon felt pain rushing to my face as the arm of the monster impacted on me.

I was thrown a few steps away and was harshly thrown to the ground. "Pretty (Y/n)!!!".Im pretty
sure Nana called out to me but some of the words were only  audible since i felt a ringing pain towards my face.

The molina bearer called for the said female's name,tears pouring down her eyes. She soon saw the girl standing up who is now covered in blood at the right side of her head, a bruise was visible through her right cheek and blood was pouring out at her nose.Nana decided to step in and use her Molina,but the female shouted at her.

"Nana!!! Don't fight back!!! You will only be getting hurt!! Get out of here as far as you can!!!"She soon started.

As i shouted, I couldn't feel anything but pain going through my head .As i touched the right side of my head my fingertips was soon covered in blood and i only gripped my wand tighter.

Nana was hesitant at first but soon ran away making me smile at the demon earlier,who is now approaching me.I huffed out a shaky breath and was desperate to bring this demon down.

"Congratulations, you're the first ever one to make me bleed here in this dimension". I sarcastically said and wiped the blood that is now streaming down of my mouth,making me taste the metallic liquid.

I blankly stared and pointed my wand at it. "You motherfucker...." I swear as if im not putting my life on the line.

The demon in front of me seemed to hear and growled dangerously making it's way towards me at immense speed, it's arms raised ready to hit me once again.

I stood in my place gazing towards it's red peircing eyes as it made its way to me as he was now infront of me, raising its arms once again.

I blankly stared up since it's size is twice as a human. Its left arm was now heading towards my figure and without a second to waste i jumped high which is unusual  without much effort,a blank expression still present throughout my features.

'Whats wrong with me? Why am i excited to kill this demon? Im going crazy...and when did i learn to jump this high?'

I then thought as i landed back to the ground my wand pointing at the unhuman creature. "Recarcio". I  stated and soon all the trees beside me started to leviatet, its roots now torn apart from the ground once again and was now heading towards the monster.

As the trees collided with it, it could only growl not dodging every single bit.

'Its not dodging'

I then thought and stood on my ground. It growled once again and lifted the boulder that is only  small in it's palm,crushing it and directing it towards me.

'Why am i having Attack on Titan Vibes'

I then backflipped a few meters away and landed.The crushed rocks was now on the ground,some of it landed below my feet.

It growled which seems to be annoyance and i was only staring back at it not flinching a bit. Soon i then stared down to the crushed rocks and gazed back towards the demon which is now headibg towards me once again.

I pointed my wand at its direction just like usual and chanted the levitation spell once again.

'Recarcio'

Soon all the rocks that are crushed levitated beside me and i aimed it at the demon.

"Die.."

As soon as i muttered those words,the rocks emerged towards it in an immense speed and peirced through its body.

The rocks peirced to its body violently and created many holes around his body along with blood gushing out. It soon let out a loud cry and fell down.

Meanwhile i could only watch its body lifelessly laying on the ground,visible holes was present around its body while blood is pouring out.

I blankly stared at it before blinking and gazed back when i felt rustling towards the bushes.
There stood Alucard who is weilding his sword while Miya was behind him arrow in hand.

"Oh..Sir Alucard..Miya? Is Nana safe now? I manage to- " I didn't manage to finish the sentence as Alucard was now in front of me helding eye contact.

"I'm sorry"He then stated while i felt a pain on my neck making me slowly loose my vision.

I slowly tumbled to the ground and soon fell making me look up slightly at Miya and Alucard gazing down at me.

Already knowing what there intentions are i only smiled and stated.

"I see, so you really..dont trust me huh? "I mumbled as my eyelids strated to close, making Miya's shocked face the last thing i saw.